DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

..:DeSiPokemon Meetup Live~ - Let's talk Pokemon, India !:..

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

..:DeSiPokemon Meetup Live~ - Let's talk Pokemon, India !:..

Postby DP-NiSh » January 7th, 2007, 9:50 am

[align=center][font=Trebuchet MS]Saturday 13.01.07 ~ 09pm India[/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][skypecast calling number: +99001110004984042][/font][/align]

DeSiPokemon Meetup Live
Hosted by nishxp

Only available for DPForums (forums.desipokemon. com) members or invited Guests. Here we have our Meetups, discussing various topics covering the Anime, Games, current news, the forums, and any related talks. To join this Meetup officially, please register @ DPForums.

And here's where it starts, the much talked about (voice)Meetup, a Live podcast known as DeSiPokemon Meetup Live.

I've created the DPMeetup Live Skypecast, and the link will be posted whenever it begins, on the confirmed day, to participate and talk or just listen to the discussion. As a few around here may have heard some other Pokemon podcasts earlier, DPMeetup Live goes on the same track, we start off introducing ourselves, begin with a topic, drag in call-ins and guests =P have some fun games like a Live Trivia, and some random discussions and bashups ;p The whole Meetup will be recorded, and later edited (:censored:) and made available for Download.

The language used will be English, being universal, and Hindi usage will be minimal, since a few participants may not be comfortable with it. There are no restrictions for nationality, so even Non-Indians can join in =)

DP Meetup Live will be hosted on a Skypecast since its the best way to hold a podcast/voice conference with better control over the talkers & the listeners by the host. For this you require a Skype account and the latest version of Skype installed on your computer. If you do not have so, do it now! I'll be hosting test meetups every now and then, so if I find you online, you'll be dragged in ;p Prepare to go Live! Make sure you add 'nishxp' ie. me to your contact list.

Vote for the first DPMeetup Live date and time and post them here. [strike]All Meetups as of now are required to be hosted only between 10pm-8am IST (when my bandwidth is free ;)) so suggest a time and day accordingly.[/strike]
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: ..:DeSiPokemon Meetup Live~ - Let's talk Pokemon, India

Postby pokéfanz » January 7th, 2007, 11:40 am

Well dude it will be great.
just keep one thing in mind that it must be during day time and at that day when Everyone has a holiday.

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » January 7th, 2007, 12:21 pm

Already mentioned up above, obviously day will be a holiday, and time 10pm - 8am, coz 'day' starts 12am onwards so... ;p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » January 7th, 2007, 3:04 pm

well, I am ok with the timings, and as long as its before 10th January, I ll be available anytime and anyday.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pranz » January 7th, 2007, 6:17 pm

I am happy with the timing and i don't mind it being late but if it has to go onto early hours of the day, (12 am-5 am) then ill be free only on Thursdays and Saturdays as the next day is a holiday for me. Other days i am forced to retire early to bed as the next day is school which is at 7:00 AM.

P.S. My name is FiremasterPranz
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » January 11th, 2007, 8:22 am

Meetup is now held on Saturday 13th Jan., 2007 @ [font=Verdana]??[/font]:[font=Verdana]??[/font] pm. Please post back if you are confirmed to be attending it.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby harrytendulkar » January 11th, 2007, 3:10 pm

I am attending for sure.
After a long time
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pranz » January 11th, 2007, 4:20 pm

Confirmed....depending on the people who shall be present....
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Petey » January 11th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Saturday = 00b3rn3ss!
No doubt I'm coming! :D ~
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » January 11th, 2007, 7:26 pm

Alright, the Meetup is now confirmed to be held at 9 PM IST on Saturday 13th Jan. EVERYONE IS INVITED. If you choose not to talk, you are also allowed to just 'listen' to us =) So, seeya'll there.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Pranz » January 11th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Hmmm........>:D now that the challenge is on, I am surely going to be there.....I think We Shall Have Fun! Pranz VS Nish.....ooohhh....the listeners are going to have a BALL OF A TIME! Thats my guarentee....
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » January 11th, 2007, 8:13 pm

Pranz @ Thu 11 Jan, 20:03 wrote:Pranz VS Nish

Sorry, if you are still upto arguments, I'd like to once again point out that the forums and anything DP related is not meant for them. We're holding the Meetup for some Pokemon and related discussions, to have some 'fun' not wars.

The Staff members will anyways be hosting it, hence if you try to go against the topic, u'll be ejected from the Meetup.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » January 11th, 2007, 8:41 pm

cool, I am definately gonna be there, that is if my ISP doesn't get b0rked again *sign*, oh well, even if that happens I ll use my ISP emergency backup dialup service.....So, I am definately gonna be there...........

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Queen Rayquaza » January 11th, 2007, 9:42 pm

ZOMFG!! IF HARRY'S COMING, I'M COMING!!! *blushes and giggles*

lol but i've gotta mention this: I'M GROUNDED. so if my hitler of a mother goes all soft on me, hehe u'll see my ugly fat face over there :P
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby DP-NiSh » January 11th, 2007, 10:28 pm

soz.. ur *actually* gonna show us ur face in there ? xD kewlz, better than that scooty pic thingy of urs Lolz
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules