DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

..:DeSiPokemon Meetup Live~ - Let's talk Pokemon, India !:..

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Postby DP-NiSh » January 12th, 2007, 8:26 am

And hmm.. those attending the Meetup, please prepare your questions if you've got any, related to Pokemon and we'll answer/discuss them with u right there. For those unfortunate ones who won't be able to join us there, you may PM ur questions to me and I'll make sure they're included. Try to dig up questions that wud be really interesting to talk about, and that has always haunted you for an answer.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Queen Rayquaza » January 12th, 2007, 10:54 am

tch.. u actually thought i was gonna show u eh? nah.. servers u rite for calling my scooty pic 'dumb'..
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » January 12th, 2007, 2:40 pm

I never called it 'dumb' ! and there's no webcamming in the meetup so u anyways can't 'show' urself in there =P maybe in.. pm ? ;p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Pranz » January 12th, 2007, 3:27 pm

Not to worry....I am not going to go off topic....and i AM going to get my message conveyed.....meh....I have all of it already planned....someone ig not gonna be happy at the end of the meet up...i assure you that...
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » January 12th, 2007, 5:00 pm

Please read the first post 10 mins before the time the Meetup is held, for the skype calling number that u'll need to get on there.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: ..:DeSiPokemon Meetup Live~ - Let's talk Pokemon, India

Postby harrytendulkar » January 13th, 2007, 10:57 am

Lols u all.

Nish we really got a great day today.

But, I ask all of u guys and girls to mention are u gonna PARTICIPATE in the Meetup or just LISTEN to the discussion.

Please mention it before the meetup so, nish will announce the official team.

AND I(WE) WANT MANY QUESTIONS so bang Nish with ur PM's.

Hey sana I want u to attend the meeting.

Many Pokemon Mystries will be solved there.
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Petey » January 13th, 2007, 2:59 pm

//Just for the notice
I'm obviosuly attending as well as speaking! ;p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Blaziken75 » January 13th, 2007, 3:20 pm

~*Pearl*~ @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:59 pm wrote://Just for the notice
I'm obviosuly attending as well as speaking! ;p

same here :P

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » January 13th, 2007, 6:12 pm

Those taking part in the discussion and 'speaking' please make sure about this:

1. Minimize the background disturbances like TV, parents (lol), traffic (in my case since I reside near a busy street), and others.

2. We're talking in a podcast, not an ordinary voice conference, hence if you accidently make any bloopers or go off the track, correct urself so that during the editing, I'll trash all the unwanted clips.

3. Besides those allowed to 'host' or actively participate in the cast, the call-in members who will be calling in with their pokemon queries, need to wait until their turn to speak up arrives. If you are one of those listening participants and wish to join us in talking, click the Ask to talk button, and u'll be queued and taken in when ur turn arrives.

4. Please be decent enough and avoid bashing or including personal talks.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » January 13th, 2007, 7:36 pm

im gonna have to install skype, but ill try, and even if i am there ill prolly just be a listener coz i dont have a mouse.
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » January 13th, 2007, 7:38 pm

whats mouse got to do with ur taking O_o ? ur mic shud still work without it
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » January 13th, 2007, 7:44 pm

for sum strange reason i made an *absurd* mistake there. i meant mic sry.
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » January 13th, 2007, 8:01 pm

thought so =P typos are sometimes the weirdest, buts hmms, try to talk.. or else RAWR!! All listeners will be ejected OUT !!! =P
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » January 13th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Well the number is now posted =) Please join after 9 pm
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » January 14th, 2007, 8:46 pm

The Meetup was sort of.. fun, but not decent enough for calling it one, or releasing a download version, coz of a few reasons that include late arrival of some of the expected participants, lack of a good show format, and being the first time to hold one, it simply went random.

Hence, as per ~*Pearl*~'s and my suggestions, the Meetup will be held in segments, each one sort-of mini Meetups. For example, the intro part will be done separately, and then following up with some discussion on the anime. Another mini-meetup will consist of game related discussions, and one for call-ins to join in and share some questions to discuss about.

The Meetup won't be held at an exact time for now, but randomly when I see all of the selected hosts online.

If you are not able to attend the Meetup, but still wud be interested in sharing some questions with us, either PM them to me, or rather record a voice clip which goes something like this:
Example:
Hi everyone, this is <real_name> or you may know me as <username> on DPForums. Here's my question/s: <question>
Seeaya guys =)

Your clip will be included in our Meetup, and we'll answer your questions then and there.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules