DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

24 MAY - DPForums Crash! Restored back to 13 MAY !!

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

24 MAY - DPForums Crash! Restored back to 13 MAY !!

Postby DP-NiSh » May 24th, 2006, 7:45 pm

I'm very sorry to inform that today our DPForums had a very bad time when one of our trusted admins tried messing up the Forums and leave it in a very very bad condition. The admin is now deactivated and banned frm the Forums :(

The most recent backup I had was of 17th May, but it was found to be corrupted, so the next most recent working backup I had was of 13th May, 2006 i.e 11 days before. Hence all posts after that day *and* newly registered members no longer exist.

Sincere apologies for this, I'm very depressed about this whole thing that happened today... seems I shudn't have trust that guy. I promise to u all that from now all, regular backups will be made, and I'll make sure nothing of this sort ever happens again. Please continue posting and enjoying DPForums...

Thank you all.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules