DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon Center Tokyo

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon Center Tokyo

Postby DP-NiSh » June 5th, 2007, 10:10 am

Pokemon Center Tokyo

So.. does anyone wanna fly Japan with me? :|

Also in the news, apparently that Pokemon Center is moving.

Pokémon Center store is moving from its old location in Nihonbashi near the central train station to a new building in Hamamatsu-chō. The old store in Nihonbashi, which is also in the same building as Creatures, Inc., will be closing July 16, and the new store will open at 10 a.m. on July 20.

Address 東京都港区海岸1丁目2番3号 汐留芝離宮ビルディング2F
2nd floor, Shiodome-Shiba Rikyū building, Kaigan 1-2-3, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to

The new store will be larger than the old one and will have a Union Room corner for local battling and trading. On the opening day of the new store, a new special Nintendo DS Lite "Pikachu Edition" will be available for sale. Interested customers for the special DS Lite will have to sign up for a lottery from June 1 to July 1 and those who get picked will be able to buy it starting July 20 until Aug. 19.

Customers visiting the new Pokémon Center Tokyo within three days of their birthday are eligible to receive a gift of some sort. Customers are advised to bring their Nintendo DS with a copy of Pokémon Diamond or Pearl and proof of their birth date to enjoy this service.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Born2Hack » June 5th, 2007, 11:38 am

So.. does anyone wanna fly Japan with me?

I will!
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Nem » July 25th, 2007, 4:24 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm going mad!!!
The 1st thing I'll do is learn japanese!

Then, Tokyo here I come with a lots and lots of Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

aha hah hahahaha hah !

(Man that shops awesome!)
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » July 26th, 2007, 12:38 am

Nem @ Wed 25 Jul, 16:24 wrote:(Man that shops awesome!)

Indeed.. someday I'll surely try to visit that place.. with loads of money ofcourse ;p

Liek.. we need somethin like that in India.. NAO!! Seriously it wud definitely sell upto the last stock.. we don't have scarcity of Pokemon freaks around here who wud rather pay extra and buy some genuine stuff than those duplicates around here..
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Pokemon Center Tokyo

Postby unevenblue » June 3rd, 2009, 5:50 pm

[smilie=c3001.gif] Going to Tokyo? Even I will.. :lol:

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pokies: 71.47

Postby Cierra » June 3rd, 2009, 6:54 pm

I wanna come to Tokyo, btw i started loving tokyo after playing Twewy :P
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Blaziken75 » June 3rd, 2009, 10:36 pm

Woah, It'd be like a dream fantasy come true if we could all go there together lol, /Me imagines myself going to toyko with a huge suitcase of yen =D.
@Nishy-kun Seriously wish they'd made such a place in India, but pple don't understand how much pokemon is a fandom over here, so they won't x.x, but we can keep hoping =D.
And @Cierra I love tokyo for its culture and cause its the center of all anime =D, I wan

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cierra » June 3rd, 2009, 11:15 pm

@Blaziken75 - Don't know about strange co-incidences but i was just reading about Tokyo's culture at Wiki :D

Well :D anyway, i hope to meet my Net friends off the computer too :D anyway :)
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby DP-NiSh » July 18th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Cierra wrote:Well :D anyway, i hope to meet my Net friends off the computer too :D anyway :)

Yes we should plan a DP Meetup sometime in the future when everyone's independent enough to travel around on their own expense. i.e. Inter-city meetup (possibly in Mumbai :wink: )
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime