DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Character Discussion

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Character Discussion

Postby Cierra » January 12th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Simple, discuss all the characters that are currently around and all the ones that have left. IF THIS TURNS INTO A MISTY BAWWW-FEST SOMEONE'S GETTING SHANKED!

So, since this is my thread and I started it, I say the first character.

Um...

how about Shinji..?

Yeah, I think Paul's an interesting character. Sure, he's a little 1 Dimensional, then again, so is everybody, but still enjoyable to watch. Although, he does think he's perfect and never makes a mistake. Whenever he wins, he says it's the trainer's fault that his Pokemon lost, yet when he himself loses, he just blames his Pokemon.

So, yeah, DISCUSS AWAY!
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Advertisement

Re: Character Discussion

Postby Prongs » January 13th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Ehh..I did like Paul when he was introduced but later on he turned into the evil guy who keeps releasing Pokémon. And he doesn't like Chimmy so...
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime