DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Who will get booted/kicked/knocked off?

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Who is leaving the show?

Ash (BYE BYE!)
No votes
May (NOOO! NOT MY LOVELY MAY)
13%
Max (hehehe! Good riddance)
25%
May and Max (WTF!! DAMN SISTERLY LOVE!)
13%
Brock (0___0 Ok! He had to go anyway)
25%
All (Leaves watching pokemon forever!)
No votes
None (BALLE BALLE!!)
25%

Total votes : 8

Who will get booted/kicked/knocked off?

Postby Emerald » July 15th, 2006, 6:31 pm

Ladies, Gentlemen, admins, mods, regular members and pokemon. THAT time is upon us once again. In about a few weeks or 6 episodes, battle frontier will end and thus shall begin a completely new generation of the pokemon anime. Its called Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl (no joke) and will feature many new pokemon, gyms, a new evil team called Team Galaxy and the infamous duo: Diaruga and Parukia.
But with this a new question comes up. Which charecter will leave? According to the DP news posted and corocoro magazine, from 28th september (possible date for games release) the girl character from the Diamond and Pearl who by unknown sources has been named Hikari will be making an appearence in the "new series" and I quote, "It is currently unknown if any of the current charecters return"

LET THE SPECTULATION BEGIN!
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 15th, 2006, 6:44 pm

Note: I added an "all" option just in case though it probabaly wont happen.

I say Brock. He has no purpose left in the show. The cooking and battle advice can be always given by someone else. Plus the Pewter Gym episode gives us quite a few hints on the fact that Brock thinks his parents are not up for the job and he should take over.
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » July 15th, 2006, 8:06 pm

For some reason, I edited ur post a bit, Emerald, figure it out.

NO! I don't want anybody to leave... but i guess it must be prolly May, since that's been the tradition, the girl character leaves during the end of a Generation. Brock maybe have left during Orange, but that wasn't a new Generation in Japanese series. This will be the 3rd Season in Japan, after Pocket Monsters, and Pocket Monsters: Advanced Generation. But, probably Brock may leave too, like Shiny said, since the gettin crazy over girls joke can get old, so we need some new humour in the show. Dunno what's up in the new season, but I bet it'll be exciting. We'll know pretty soon, next month, as to who's leaving the show *fingers crossed*. I hate those guys who bash May's character all the time, I mean its not *that* bad, shes a pretty clumsy young girl who is always aiming to get better and better in contests and battles, unlike Misty's character which was just a side character with nothing much to do besides cheering Ash. I'd be more than happy if they let May into the next season.

About Max, I think he's about age to go ahead on his own Pokemon journey, so that cud be a reason to get him off, but it may also occur that he may carry on with Ash to start his journey (just like May did). Also I dunno if they'd let May and Max go their own ways by making one of them leave, or both of them together, or just have them into the new season. Well then, everyone's done... no I didnt forget Ash, it's just that Pokemon wudnt be the same without Ash & our favourite buddy Pikachu, a good example are the Chronicles episodes without them, which wudnt be much interesting unless they got a strong storyline to commence with. Oh well, that won't happen tho, but anyways, time will tell...

So no, u aint got any poll options for None, so sorry I won't vote ;)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 16th, 2006, 9:52 am

Huh? sumone should leave :? hmm...... if anyone has to leave it should be brock but i do hope ash
dosent leave :cry: (i'm sure he wont :D ) anyway the hero cant leave can he :?:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby Emerald » July 16th, 2006, 10:29 am

Hmmmmmm.......... Well it is entirely possible for the hero/heroine to leave. If you remember the 2nd season of Digimon, the whole group doesnt actualy leave but gets sidelined for the new blood. Though i too doubt that the gang will be eraced without a trace. Too many plotholes remain. I seriously hope that the only person who has to leave is Max, that is he goes off into his own adventure or something. So it maybe this: Ash,Brock,May,Hikari. I was also thinking like May with her contests, Hikari may be a wannabe Pokemon Ranger but like May keeps goofing off but later gets serious. Also i would love it if she were a tomboy female version of Brock!! lolz!
ImageImage

Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Re: Who will get booted/kicked/knocked off?

Postby Hikari » August 21st, 2006, 5:29 pm

I voted for dear little Maxie :twisted: I'd love him to go away xPP Just hate that nerd...

As for "Hikari"...Can name her anything else? *doesn't like sharing her name* Name her, uhh...Nina? or Mitsuko?
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into a water-pistol and squirt it at everyone! xDDDD

And I thought that everything would be okay...
Hikari
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Blaziken75 » August 21st, 2006, 5:36 pm

I think max is the one who is gonna leave cause he's gonna get older and eventually have his own pokemon, then he might go on his own journey.

[spoiler]I want max to leave too.I am tired of watchin that nerd[/spoiler]

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » August 21st, 2006, 5:38 pm

Well it's already decided that Haruka/May is leaving, since Harley & Drew are leaving for Johto so I'm sure May will go stalking lol. And for Max, not sure, but maybe he will leave or maybe start his own pokemon journey, that is, *if* hes 10yrs old already lol... I can't wait for the farewell episode... ^_^ I loved the Misty farewell setup they had in Master Quest.

And btw... about Hikari, I won't be surprised if her bike too gets barbecued on the very first Diamond/Pearl season episode :lol: u know... the tradition... if ya wanna be a female partner of Ash, u gotta receive the Pikachuuuuu treatment first .. *rofls*
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Emerald » August 21st, 2006, 6:04 pm

the tradition... if ya wanna be a female partner of Ash, u gotta receive the Pikachuuuuu treatment first .. *rofls*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW TRUE!

Anyway, it is confirmed that May will be leaving, a wife always follows her hubby around. lolz! However, I still wonder about Brock and I hope that John Abraham.........i mean......... Tracey Sketchit (hahah!!!) returns.
ImageImage

Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby tyranitar 3000 » September 3rd, 2006, 3:21 pm

I think it'll be May and Max who'll leave
but i, by mistake chose May
The new team will be

ASH
BROCK
HIKARI
NEW D/P BOY (not sure about him)
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 9:56 pm

How can Ash Leave the show?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 13th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Epic fail.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 13th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Yup
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Balle Balle!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Wah ji Wah.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime