DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon-the team rockets.

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon-the team rockets.

Postby nayakrox » June 10th, 2010, 11:54 am

personally i think dat pokemon is the best anime in d world ever created.im a huge fan of pokemon.now,dere r many things i wud llike to tell in this post.the team rocket.i dont noe why dey r dere in d anime.they r just a bunch of losers.dey r not even doin any big work in diamond and pearl.they r kind of offline.even giovanni is sittin on his big chair wid d persian on his lap 24*7.wen r they goin to work....i mean even team galactics aare better.atleast there is a story behind dem....creating new world..bt team rocket is just on hibernation.no action is taking place.even thos jesse and james are also so irrirtating sumtimes.the most hated part of it is their speech and their wobbafet.atleast they shud be given new pokes and better pokes den seviper and mime jr....i think at the end of black and whit or sumthing,the tem rocket is going to strike back and hard on the world as they have got,i think,sumthing below their sleeves... :)
nayakrox
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 60.23

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon-the team rockets.

Postby Prongs » June 10th, 2010, 12:38 pm

o.o
Wrong forum. /me pokes Petey to move post.
Anyway, dats right!
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby taninamdar » June 10th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Welcome nayakrox (its difficult to call you by that name, btw). I agree with thou, prongs. Nrx , you've posted it in wrong forum. Nevermind, because you will understand the rules by experience. And my good friend petey will move the thread to reqd place. And yeah, you're right about team rocket, but thats the case now-a-days. In the days back in kanto and johhto, they were the main villaneous team, so they used to conduct some criminal operations. But now with introduction of teams like aqua, magma and galactic, they are just used as a running joke in anime. So, there is practically they have no job but to make lame jokes.
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 813.33

Postby Petey » June 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Post moved!

Anyway, on the Team Rocket.

Team Rocket: Steals Pokémon and collects the genetic extract of an ancient Pokémon with the assistance of a mysterious scientist turned kind old man to create a sinister clone that wreaks havoc on humanity in frustration of it's insignificant existance. Tries to resurrect itself by a realistic radio broadcast after making an educated guess about their ex-leader's then location. Works in every way as a real-world crime syndicate would.

Team Aqua & Magma: MOAR LAND! MOAR WATER! MOAR LAND! MORE- Alright, I'll stop.

Team Galaxy (Suteki Fashion!): Sweet Honey. We must have it to attract Pokémon in great numbers! Oh, and by the way, there's this crazy psychopath trying to recreate the universe! You gotta stop him! Make sure you don't forget to save those scary pink fluffy things that can be used to harness a humongous amount of energy and are a threat to world peace while you're at it.

... Need I say more?

"Team Rocket are the good guys. The Twerps are the villains. Duh."
~ Maddie Blaustein
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » June 11th, 2010, 3:32 pm

Seriously the first time I read it, I was gonna saw "ADVERTISEMENT SPAM!"

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » June 11th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Lol! He is new and doesnt know the rules and regulations. Please adjust with it, till he gets used to it.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 11th, 2010, 3:41 pm

err... I meant the first time I read Petey's post. :/

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » June 13th, 2010, 1:25 pm

Oh! Lol! Petey has greatly analyzed all the evil teams. Maybe petey is leader of isshu's evil team? /me runs~
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » June 13th, 2010, 11:28 pm

Team Plasma will bring forth the reign of perennial darkness! Mwahahahaha.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » June 16th, 2010, 7:05 pm

Is it the confirmed name of evil team of isshu?
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby adyniz » June 18th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Yup, TTECHIDNA (Bulbapedia's Chief Editor) also told me the same thing that it's TEAM PLASMA.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby taninamdar » June 18th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Ohh! Great to see you back, ady!
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » June 18th, 2010, 11:28 pm

As far as I know, it's still speculative (though close to being confirmed).
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » June 20th, 2010, 7:07 pm

ohh. Any possible link? To rumor or ~?
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 21st, 2010, 1:51 pm

Serebii says it is still unconfirmed though most likely it is true. Pokebeach says its true. LOL

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime