DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

The mistakes of silly team rockets

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

The mistakes of silly team rockets

Postby nayakrox » July 18th, 2010, 7:09 pm

personally,i think that pokemon team rocket is a very good topic to talk bout.in this post,it is bout their silliness.imagine they r not dere in d anime for jokes bt as real serious characters.if dats the thing,hell they can get good money if they use deir heads.oops they dnt .

[smilie=c3001.gif] first thing to look at is if they were sensible,why woudnt dey train meowth to use payday???dey can get easy money.
[smilie=c3001.gif] second thing is dat if they put up a show in which dey show that a usual meowth can talk,they will get easy money.
[smilie=c3001.gif] third thing is that,y r dey after ash,s pikachu ha??i mean dey cnt catch their own pokemon/???the least dey cud do is STEAL some other pikachu other than ashs.i mean ashs pikachu is gr8 bt if dey r so desperate y not ashs charizard???
[smilie=c3001.gif] next thing to focus on is dat if dey r broke,den hw do dey get so much money to spend on a silly robot which blasts again nd again thnx to ashs pikachu............

these are the questions nd spooky things dat haunt me nd if anyone cn answer dem,pls hell lot do!!!petey mstly is gud with corrrect answers.....rite?? :wink: [smilie=c3149.gif]
nayakrox
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 60.23

Advertisement

Re: The mistakes of silly team rockets

Postby keshavkd » March 16th, 2011, 6:17 pm

They have the power of the Creator!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby Monfernape » August 2nd, 2013, 10:26 pm

I was happy when they were given the serious roles in the start of Black and White.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » August 10th, 2013, 12:28 pm

It was pretty weird when they started wearing Black clothes in BW.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » August 29th, 2013, 10:09 pm

And In that white clothes they look like serious comedians.
I think they will also be present in Kalos region.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » August 30th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Of course they will be. I wish they get some GOOD pokemon.Not this stupid garbage of a WOOBAT and crap YAMASK -_-
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » August 31st, 2013, 2:22 pm

All of the team rocket are badly shaped from orignals to Upto now.
Weezing,Arbok,Victreebell,Seviper,Cacnea and other they got are the Pokemon that Trainer don't like to have in their team.
How ever Their mewoth and Growlie and Wobbafett are good looking. :D :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 31st, 2013, 5:01 pm

I like Meowth.In the latest episode of Pokemon in Pogo,Iris trys to catch him but....You know what happens -_- I wish that Meowth joins Ash and his crew too
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 31st, 2013, 5:02 pm

Victini223 wrote:I like Meowth.In the latest episode of Pokemon in Pogo,Iris trys to catch him but....You know what happens -_- I wish that Meowth joins Ash and his crew too

Mewoth has an evil mind :mrgreen: .He would not join them in any case with out any advantage of his own. :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 31st, 2013, 5:04 pm

:naughty: he is nice. :naughty:
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 31st, 2013, 5:06 pm

Victini223 wrote::naughty: he is nice. :naughty:

Nope he is totally evil just like corless.
I understood you are James thats why you are defending him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 31st, 2013, 5:07 pm

Hehe.I like James and Meowth.Jessie is crap garbage
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 31st, 2013, 5:09 pm

Victini223 wrote:Hehe.I like James and Meowth.Jessie is crap garbage

And you got hairs like jessie,caps of bottle like James and Evil mind like Mewoth :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 31st, 2013, 5:11 pm

Hairs of Jessie?You mad? Lol now stop this.I have to reply on the games too :mrgreen:
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 31st, 2013, 5:13 pm

No I won't stop till you stop. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime