DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

The pokemon I wud catch if I could.

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

The pokemon I wud catch if I could.

Postby nayakrox » July 23rd, 2010, 12:38 pm

this is the post where i wud like to tell about the pokemon i prefer in my team if i cud catch them.

[smilie=c3001.gif] Abra-my starter.
i wud like this pokemon as my starter as i personally like psy pokemon.on the other hand,its reeli cute nd can have gr8 powers if trained well.ofcorse,it will be out of the pokeball like asha pikachu as i want it to see the outside world.actually,i wud like to see it evolve into a kadabra.
[smilie=c3001.gif] Budew-a grass.
i need a grass pokemon in my team.hence i prefer budew as a roserade is wat i want.its sunnyday followed by a solarbeamis a reeli gud
strategy u noe.it will be out too as i want it to explore the world and get experience.
[smilie=c3001.gif] shellos-the water.
this is my next pokemon.i reeli want one of thoseas its a reeli cool one for swimming (i dnt noe to swim).a gastrodon,s cool muddy water attack is awesum i think.
[smilie=c3001.gif] gyarados-another water.
everyone likes a gyarados.its special for its fury.its attacks are awesum especially hyper beam and aqua tail.tho i have to catch a magicarp first its worth it dnt u think???
[smilie=c3001.gif] staravia-someone to fly on.
its a cool bird i say.its gr8 to fly on and its attacks are beyond gr8.staraptor is another choice.
[smilie=c3001.gif] ponyta_fire
the only choice.cnt hav any other fire pokemon.my luck.actually magma,s gr8 bt i want a horse type as i love horses.

these are my team which mostly i have caught in platinum nd pearl and am in diamond. [smilie=c3063.gif] [smilie=c3064.gif] [smilie=c3065.gif] [smilie=c3077.gif] [smilie=c3078.gif]
nayakrox
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 60.23

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime