DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New season title: Pokémon The Series: XY

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

New season title: Pokémon The Series: XY

Postby DP-NiSh » September 9th, 2013, 10:14 pm

The first 2 episodes of XY will be airing in Japanese on Oct. 17 and they will air in English just after 2 days, on 19th October.

(via Ady Niz)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: New season title: Pokémon The Series: XY

Postby Monfernape » September 9th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Its the great news and the great of great is that this post is made by DP-Nish.
Thanks for the info.I am getting excited.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 9:50 am

Chimferno wrote:Its the great news and the great of great is that this post is made by DP-Nish.

I'm not too excited. The Pokemon Designs are making me feel to quit Pokemon and uhhhhhhhhh........ Still.. The news is nice and its post is made by NiSh so thats super cool
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby DP-NiSh » September 10th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Victini223 wrote:
Chimferno wrote:Its the great news and the great of great is that this post is made by DP-Nish.

I'm not too excited. The Pokemon Designs are making me feel to quit Pokemon and uhhhhhhhhh........ Still.. The news is nice and its post is made by NiSh so thats super cool

That happens every time almost, but you get used to, once you play the games and watch the anime simultaneously. I did the same with B&W. Played the game, and after that began to watch the anime, and enjoyed it better because I already was acquainted with the new Pokemon thanks to the game, also they used a lot of game music in the anime background too, which is fun. But sadly I got lazy and occupied after 33 episodes so that's where I've left it.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Victini223 » September 10th, 2013, 7:57 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
Victini223 wrote:

That happens every time almost, but you get used to, once you play the games and watch the anime simultaneously. I did the same with B&W. Played the game, and after that began to watch the anime, and enjoyed it better because I already was acquainted with the new Pokemon thanks to the game, also they used a lot of game music in the anime background too, which is fun. But sadly I got lazy and occupied after 33 episodes so that's where I've left it.

I know that but XY designs are too boring. Seriously, a Sword?? A Panda? Are they making Pokemon a zoo????? The biggest jealousy is for 3DS. I dont have one so I have to watch the anime only..
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 10th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Nish is right that you won't like the generation at the start but after some time you will become used to it.
Just see and you will get awesome Pokemon.
It is true that sword like Pokemon isn't a good design but what is bad in Panda.Its good. :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 11th, 2013, 12:36 am

Here you go the opening of XY series anime.
Last edited by Monfernape on November 28th, 2013, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 11th, 2013, 9:40 am

Hmm... Thank you Chimferno.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 11th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Brand new information about XY Anime series.

During today's Pocket Monsters XY Pre-Start Special ~Road to Kalos~ special, new scenes for the first few episodes, and the opening for Pocket Monsters XY were shown. Clemont was shown to have the starter Chespin as one of his Pokémon. Serena was shown to have the starter Fennekin as her Pokémon.
Ash's Fletchling was revealed to have the move Air Cutter and Froakie has the move Bubble. Clemont's Bunnelby used DoubleSlap against Pikachu using its ears. A Mega evolving Lucario with a Mega Stone symbol shown above it were shown. There were brief glimpses of Xerneas and Yveltal shown with shadowed outlines.
Froakie gets injured while trying to protect Pikachu from a redirected Electro Ball from Wobbuffet. Clemont's Dedenne has a battle against a wild Inkay, in which it uses Nuzzle. When Ash tries to enter Clemont's Gym, he is electrocuted and tossed out of a circular window. When Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu, they trap him along with a racing Rhyhorn. When Professor Sycamore tells Ash and his friends about Mega Evolution, silhouettes of Mega Ampharos and an unknown Mega Pokémon were shown.
News From Bulbapedia.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 11th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Your trailer video corrupted my computer for some minutes :(
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 28th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Now I added the spoiler tag to video,so your Computer won't be corrupted.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 29th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Thanks!
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 29th, 2013, 8:24 pm

My Pleasure.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 30th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Monfernape wrote:My Pleasure.
Good.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 20th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Pokemon XY Anime To Start on 18th of January:
In the press release, it is announced:
Pokémon the Series: XY Season 17 to Premiere on Cartoon Network
on Saturday, January 18th at 8:30 a.m. (ET, PT)
Pokémon the Series: XY, the 17th season of the beloved animated series, is premiering this January on Cartoon Network. This season Ash Ketchum sets out to explore the Kalos region, an all-new region full of never-before-seen Pokémon! Along the way, they’re joined by some new friends—a genius inventor named Clemont, his little sister Bonnie, and Serena, a trainer on her first journey. Ash immediately tries to challenge the Gym in Lumiose City, but doesn’t get very far before a robot throws him out! In between Gym battles, Ash and friends will be exploring this unique region, meeting all kinds of new Pokémon, and looking into a fascinating new Pokémon mystery! The new season premieres on Saturday, January 18 at 8:30 a.m. (ET, PT).
Catch all the fun by watching the digitally remastered version of Pokémon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back airing Saturday, January 4 at 8:30 a.m. (ET, PT) and Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened featuring a special half-hour prequel Pokémon: Mewtwo — Prologue to Awakening on Saturday, January 11 at 8:30 a.m. (ET, PT).
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime