DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Ash Ketchum- Greatest Pokemon Trainer

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Ash Ketchum- Greatest Pokemon Trainer

Postby Victini223 » January 19th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Now before I start, I am talking about the anime.

I have seen many people harassing Ash Ketchum but for me, Ash has been the very best. A trainer does not need to win the league all the time. Ash has won so far only 1 league but his love for Pokemon, makes him the very best. Remember how he defeated Paul with his Infernape? When he defeated Gary? He has won many important battles. And, some people were saying that if Team Rocket did not come in between of Ash's and Clemont's match, Ash would've lost. I think that is not true. Ash's Pikachu and Bunnelby had equal strength. I have seen people comparing Ash with Red, that is stupid. Red is not in the anime. So why compare him with Ash? Ash is the main character of Pokemon and he is very good. If Ash would have kept losing like fans say, Pokemon wouldn't have been till here.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Ash Ketchum- Greatest Pokemon Trainer

Postby ganesha27 » March 28th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Ash would be a fascinating the kids and early teenagers but as time goes he won't be the hero of us. We would be our own hero and we would start saying that he should that or this etc. That's all I would like to say.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » April 1st, 2014, 4:29 pm

I can't stand bad comments about him.
He's not THAT bad.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » April 4th, 2014, 3:49 pm

I agree with G27
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby ★IndianCharizard#★ » April 5th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Ash has been good and has ben our most favourite character in Pokemon anime, but if he starts winning leagues, he'll be more better!
★IndianCharizard#★
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 35.54

Postby Victini223 » April 16th, 2014, 4:33 pm

CLOSED
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime