DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[New Season - Diamond&Pearl] ASH Gets a New Look!!!

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[New Season - Diamond&Pearl] ASH Gets a New Look!!!

Postby DP-NiSh » September 5th, 2006, 1:09 pm

YAY! Makes the new series even more exciting to look forward too.

Similar to the change in Ash's getup when he started afresh in the Advanced series, in the shortly arriving new series Ash gets a bit more of change in his attire.

ASH from Season 1 - Pocket Monsters (Kanto-Orange Islands-Johto)

ASH from Season 2 - Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation (Hoenn-Battle Frontier)

ASH from Season 3 - Pocket Monsters - Diamond & Pearl (Shinou region)

Hmm.. changes I can notice is the color change in the pokeball symbol in his cap from green to blue, and it's not in a the kind-of rounded black shape now. The shirt is now white from previous black, and the black coat sports a yellow stripe in the middle, with an upward colar. Hope to get more screenshots to see the rest of him.

In my opinion, he looks a bit more older now, as compared to the earlier seasons. I hope he'll still be the main character and always remain one forever :mrgreen:

(Time to update the Pearl shipping banners :lol:)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: [New Season - Diamond&Pearl] ASH Gets a New Look!!!

Postby Blaziken75 » September 5th, 2006, 1:24 pm

really, this is ash from season 3 oh wow!! he really has changed himself.Not to mention his outfit.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » September 5th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Yup! So now I ORDER you all to start watchin Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl starting 28th September onwards :p So we can also discuss the weekly episodes here on the forums, they're more exciting than watching those ol' repeats or ol' seasons on CN.

I know they aren't subbed when they're released, but what goes, watch the raws just like I do, Pokemon isn't so complicated to understand upon just watchin. And along the way U'll also encounter similar Japanese words used in the series that u'll begin to understand some of what they talk. And there's always Episode Guides out there to help u out after u've watched an episode.

So who's in for watchin 'em :p I'll help out with the torrents and other downloads sources.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 5th, 2006, 1:32 pm

ash from advanced looks much much better than the new ash. Or thats maybe coz the advanced generation one is higher quality that the new one.
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » September 5th, 2006, 1:36 pm

The new image is prolly just a scan from Corocoro or sum other magazine. But I hope more screenshots release soon, can't really wait :mrgreen:
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » September 5th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Oh!, Oh! I ll be glad to watch new series but u ll have to provide all the download links for the episodes for me

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » September 5th, 2006, 5:38 pm

Wii... sure, but bittorrents will be better. Hmm.. altho I hope u shift to a broadband soon. I'm also ready to provide low quality versions, but I need to study those different formats rmvb, mkv, etc. that produce better compression than avi, and thus give a better quality video at a lower filesize.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » September 5th, 2006, 8:50 pm

ohh, I have almost all palyers so no need to worry about file types ; p

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime