DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon Battle Frontier DUB Intro... HORRIBLE!

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

How do u feel about the new Battle Frontier dub intro ?

Eww.. totally horrible.. worst of all intros.. I HATE IT!
25%
Not too bad, it's fine, just like other dub intros
38%
I actually seem to like it :)
25%
The theme is fine, but the video was crappy OR either way
13%
I love it :D Pokemon USA all the way!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Pokemon Battle Frontier DUB Intro... HORRIBLE!

Postby DP-NiSh » September 9th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Here's the Pokemon Battle Frontier Dub Intro now released in the US, altho I had previously watched it last month during the Pokemon USA convention.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3l4jdemSng[/youtube]

WTF!!!!? HORRIBLE!!!!! Do we get THIS from Pokemon USA??? Is THIS the future of Pokemon Dubs that will also air in India... do they even have any sense of music.. An Intro is what makes the show all the more interesting, and this is what will be played for probably the next 52 episodes... CRAP!!!

Honestly the original Japanese intro is 100000x better than THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
Here's a preview of the Japanese if u haven't watched it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oVmqXDuIgM

And this is the second intro of Battle frontier in Japanese, known as 'SPURT':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPQq7G9TzUM

I was uber addicted to first one... IT really OWNZ..

If they cudn't make a decent intro, or just dub the Japanese one... I wud rather be happy with keeping the Japanese intro... like its going to be used in a ton of episodes as the background music for a few battles, and I bet all u dub watching retards will miss it... MUHAHAHA Stick with the idiots

Seriously I wud suggest Animax to start dubbing the future Pocket Monsters episodes in India if this is what is up for us. Don't forget to leave ur comments here and vote.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon Battle Frontier DUB Intro... HORRIBLE!

Postby Blaziken75 » September 9th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Its not that bad man. Its just not the right song for the opening. Thats all.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » September 10th, 2006, 12:19 am

RIGHT.. It sucks for an opening, that's what I mean. We're discussing about the opening, not an individual song.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 10th, 2006, 8:24 am

lol....well yeah nish i agree with u for once :grin: the song is crappy, the japenese intro is much much better. I guess PUSA isnt that good at this after all :lol: well yeah if animax begins to dub it we might get better results. After all they did dub FMA and InuYasha very well :grin:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sableye » September 10th, 2006, 11:21 am

The PBF opening is a cheap rip off of Spurt. They are both very similar. So yeah, it's not the best opening. Seems like PUSA put little effort in making this opening.
Sableye
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » September 10th, 2006, 12:08 pm

IMHO, its the worst of previous dub intros... I bet 4Kids wud have done much better if it was in their hands....... It can be better than only 1 intro and that was the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, tho it doesnt count coz it was a special and not a season intro.

But anyways, I wud have rather preferred a 20 secs intro if it even had *some* tune to it, so the 30 sec part doesn't matter to me.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Nah Nish,Its good.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 13th, 2013, 4:17 pm

I didn't see.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 13th, 2013, 4:24 pm

He is talking about Battle frontier song.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 8:08 pm

It's nice :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 3:37 pm

I agree with you.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » January 3rd, 2014, 7:19 pm

Though I forgot
Link please
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » January 5th, 2014, 10:50 am

See in my theme songs thread.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime