DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

~DOWNLOAD[Ep.450-AG159]-...Pokemon Orienteering [JAP-SUBBED]

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

~DOWNLOAD[Ep.450-AG159]-...Pokemon Orienteering [JAP-SUBBED]

Postby DP-NiSh » May 7th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Pocket Monsters - Advanced Generation - 435 AG159 - Who has the Championship in hand! Pokemon Orienteering! [JAP_RAW-SUBBED]

The download link has expired due to inactivity, if anyone is still interested in it, reply here and I'll have it uploaded back.

NOTES: Here I have uploaded a very humorous episode aired few months back on TV Tokyo, Japan. I found it very funny and so decided to let it spread on DeSiPokemon. This is an Original Japanese RAW video SUBBED in English with professional effects and timing from the #pocketmonsters group on Dejatoons/IRC. The quality is awesome so u'll enjoy it better. I suggest u give it a try.

LINK: +[strike]CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD[/strike]+
The download is available in HTTP, FTP and P2P format where you can resume ur download at a later time if ur on a bad connection.

SUMMARY:
<not yet added>

SCREENSHOTS:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Feel free to leave ur comments here
Last edited by DP-NiSh on July 13th, 2006, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby bala88 » May 7th, 2006, 9:00 pm

cool thanks for the upload dp-nish but i wont be getting it sorry maybe later.

and...

haahahahhaa just examine this following picture:

would u be asking question to a yellow rat in a situation like this?
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby bala88 » May 7th, 2006, 9:03 pm

and the rat looks like its knocked out and the way its subbed is so funny...

Why there's a hole here?

hahaha seems like his asking really softly while falling.... sorry if this offends pokemon fans but its hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Size to large

Postby Apoorv Upreti » June 2nd, 2006, 10:06 pm

Could you compress it some how :?: I'm allowed a maximum upload/download limit of 400 mb and this download is really large it would take me about ten hours and I can't keep my computer on for all that time. :(
Oh yeah even if I paused it would take up most of my download limit.
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » June 3rd, 2006, 12:18 pm

Sure, I'll try it compress it, since it has the subtitles, compressing it too much will affect them and u wont be able to read them, so i'll try to do my best.

Btw... about ur connection, I wud like to suggest u something if ur parents wud be willing to do it. Please change ur connection to an unlimited one. You see, 400 Mb/month is torture. Whenever you visit a site, u download text and images from it, that uses up ur limit, besides when u actually download a file. Hence, u will run out of that limit very soon in just a few days. So even having ur 256 Kbps speed is no use if u dont have the freedom to download anything. I suggest u better get an unlimited connection, even if it has less speed, but u'll have the freedom to download and surf sites to ur heart's content. One of our members here, Shiny Suicune, too had a same connection and used up all his 500Mb limit in 1 day... finally on my advice he shifted to a slow, yet unlimited one.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Harasagawa » September 12th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Please man.....Restore it at soon as possible I'm sure we all will appreciate that !!!! ^_^
Harasagawa
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » September 12th, 2006, 9:29 pm

Alright, I'll upload it soon, btw.. the file is sized at 174 mbs
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 30th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Please can you reupload it?? I really wanna see it. I dont care about the size as long as its uploaded in such a site, in which Download managers are allowed
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » October 30th, 2006, 4:14 pm

I'll upload it to Filefactory, is that OK ? Or else u can let me know ur choice.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 30th, 2006, 4:23 pm

i dunno, does it allow files to be downloaded with download managers?
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » October 30th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Try downloading the Diamond&Pearl Karaoke Subbed Intro posted in the DP Fansubs forum, its also uploaded on Filefactory, then u'll know if that service is good for u.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » October 30th, 2006, 5:48 pm

nope, filefactory doesent support download managers, and its a heck too slow sumtimes (7-9kb/sec for me once T_T) theres prolly no file sharing service anyways that allows download managers except the pay ones.(none that i know of i mean)
Apoorv Upreti

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 31st, 2006, 3:06 pm

Nish, in that thread you said that filefactory can resume broken downloads, then how can we do that without managers??
If you can't do zshare, you can do it on filefactory
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » October 31st, 2006, 5:50 pm

Read the FileFactory download page for that, it says u can resume. And ZShare and YouSendIt don't support more than 100 Mbs.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » November 1st, 2006, 9:37 am

I uploaded it for u today but my evil pc rebooted me when it was almost done, so sorry I'll try it again tonight.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime