DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[PLAY] Interactive Fanfic

Here we'll be having some Forum games, you can make up your own or join the current ones :)

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[PLAY] Interactive Fanfic

Postby Shiny Suicune » June 18th, 2006, 6:47 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol: OOH! Whats this!
Well, this is a new game idea of mine called an INTERACTIVE FANFIC.
In this me or any of the other administrators start off a themed (joke) story and stop half way

Here's what i mean:
Post a: Timmy was walking down the street when suddenly..............
Post b: An ominous cloud started forming. Timmy being a highly trained monk decided to investigate. He went to the roof of the highest building and saw.............................
Post c: Sir Elton Jhon playing his red piano..........

lool! Though this may be the worst possible example but this is roughly what i mean. And one more thing, though you may be urged to do so, please no nonsense. Silly and funny humour but no nonsense. And one more thing. The portion you write may be as big as a paragraph or as small as a single line. ENJOY! You may post multiple times but try to give others a chance too
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash, May, Max and Brock are waling through a forest when Ash asks, "Hey! Where's the next gym" Max, after having being asked the same queston for the upteenth time gets so angry that he...............
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Emerald » June 19th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Your Idea? Hello! Its mine!
Anyway,
I'll continue,

................throws the pokenav in Ash's face and shouts,"Ab Doobara mat poochna!" May and Brock are startled and Brock asks, "What's the matter with him?" while May replies, "sigh. He's acting just like the brat he is"
Max again shouts, "For the last time!! I AM NOT A BRAT! You wanna know why i'm so angry, its cuz.........." WHAM. Ash knocks him out. May laughs, "Serves you right" Then suddenly, they hear a rustling in he bushes, they investigate and are shocked to find.............................

LOL! Hope you like it
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » January 21st, 2007, 11:59 am

The great saiyaman (Gohan from DBZ) talking in whispers to Drew's MAsquerain. MAsquerain bummed out by the strange guy, uses bubblebeam and Gohan says KA...ME...HA...ME....
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: [PLAY] Interactive Fanfic

Postby Monfernape » October 4th, 2013, 12:50 am

Lets renew this game.
Forexample you say something and leave the blanks to be filled by the next poster as if you are asking him something.

First FB.

Misty Slaped Ash Because------------------------

(It is to be filled by next user)
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 4th, 2013, 3:53 pm

He used her bike!

I and Chimferno are Indo-Pak friends because ....................................
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » October 4th, 2013, 6:16 pm

We want the both countries to be friends.

Max is so genius because................................
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 4th, 2013, 6:19 pm

I don't know! XD

Brock is a doctor because ..................................................................................................................................
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 4th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Wrong question.Brock is still not a doctor.
And you can't pass the game without answering mine.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 4th, 2013, 7:24 pm

He is genius because he wears glassses!
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 5th, 2013, 9:19 pm

And you didn't leave the next question.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Maxedge » October 6th, 2013, 7:16 am

No.. don't ruin the fun! Let it be the old story like atleast. Each post should be a part of the same story! That makes the story a lot more fun!
Like, let's start
It was a cold cloudy night and not even stars were visible.

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Victini223 » October 6th, 2013, 10:05 am

What? Explain how to play please.
Victini223

Postby Maxedge » October 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I said a line. That line is a part of a story that I was trying to make. You make another line to continue the story. In this way, we get lines as posts from users, which slowly forms a story

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Victini223 » October 6th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Then a Zoroark was found stealing stuff.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 6th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Leave it.
Why Brock wants to be Pokemon Doc
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Fun & Games