DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Shaurya aka Cierra comes to the forums!!

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Shaurya aka Cierra comes to the forums!!

Postby Cierra » June 1st, 2009, 1:06 am

Hey there!! This is shaurya, Shaurya Pujari :) Like you all even i'm an ardent fan of Pokemon since the age of six, And started playing of Yellow first than i've gradually increased in my pokemonatics, and thanks to Nish our great Site Admin i'm here today joining in, I had decided to join in quite earlier but i was busy in other forums such as serebii and PC, and Nish had to makeover this. And those who don't know me i've been quite a veteran member at Pokemon India our community at Orkut and i look forward to enjoy here as well as contribute and hopefully hope for all pokemon enthusiasts to join in here and increase the fandom of pokemon in India huge as well, I won't talk anything much about me right now, that you'll come to know anyway and some of you already do know me. So till then best wishes to all of you and let's look forward to make this enternal :)
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Advertisement

Re: Shaurya aka Cierra comes to the forums!!

Postby DP-NiSh » June 1st, 2009, 1:34 am

A hearty welcome to the forums, Shaurya :) I owe it partly to you and Maxedge for boosting me towards resuming work on the forums again. Glad you liked the new layout. Have fun and revert back to me or the Drop Box forum for any assistance.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » June 1st, 2009, 11:13 am

:) Hello Cierra , welcome to the forums . We hope you enjoy your time here. Do you know anyone else who may be interested in joining ?
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Cierra » June 1st, 2009, 3:27 pm

Thank you both of you for your welcome :)

Ofcourse Nish it's my pleasure and i'm glad you did it :)

Yeah Prongs i do look forward to enjoy here a lot :) anyway the question you asked we'll stick to see it it but not in this thread keep the post to the subject anyway thanks for welcoming :)

Voila~
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Blaziken75 » June 3rd, 2009, 9:31 pm

Hey Cierra, Nice to Meet you, Hope you have a good time here on DP Forums, and yeah, no matter how old we get, we can never forget pokemon =), so I agree with you on making this site eternal, lets support it by clicking the ads everyone ^^.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » June 4th, 2009, 1:44 am

Blaziken75 wrote:Hey Cierra, Nice to Meet you, Hope you have a good time here on DP Forums, and yeah, no matter how old we get, we can never forget pokemon =), so I agree with you on making this site eternal, lets support it by clicking the ads everyone ^^.

Aww.. yes we can never forget the memories we shared together through Pokemon and DPforums. :)

And BTW, only the Google Ads account for clicks; the Play-Asia banners need click + purchase product.

Just FYI ;).. Lol.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » June 9th, 2009, 1:07 pm

Cierra.... Hunger Games ?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Victini223 » January 8th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » January 12th, 2014, 12:45 pm

He Might be.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » January 12th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Shaurya huh
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Prongs » April 17th, 2014, 9:58 pm

He is.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Victini223 » April 18th, 2014, 9:44 am

Ya .
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction