DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Namaste everyone!

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Namaste everyone!

Postby Arun » June 7th, 2009, 1:41 am

Namaste everyone, this is Arun from the USA. Family is from India.

I really do not pay much attention to Pokemon when I am in India, usually focus on family as well as the culture.

See you in the forums!
Arun
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Namaste everyone!

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 1:56 am

Hi Arun,
This is Palash from India...........

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Hi there Arun, hope you enjoy it here, please read the rules post a lot and make lot's of friends and be active/ :)
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Blaziken75 » June 9th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Hey Arun, Hope You have a jolly time here, even though ur not a pokemon addict unlike most of us here xD. Looking forward to seeing you most post in the future =P.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arun » June 10th, 2009, 12:29 am

Blaziken75 wrote:Hey Arun, Hope You have a jolly time here, even though ur not a pokemon addict unlike most of us here xD. Looking forward to seeing you most post in the future =P.

Of couse I am a Pokemon addict. I simply do not focus that much on Pokemon in India, there is a lot of it here in the US already.

Am getting Platinum for my Bday today after waiting, somewhat impatiently. :wink:
Arun
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » June 10th, 2009, 2:39 am

Arun wrote:Am getting Platinum for my Bday today after waiting, somewhat impatiently. :wink:

That's great news, have fun playing it :) And you can always use the forums to seek for any help related to it, or any suggestions.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Maxedge » June 10th, 2009, 11:37 am

Arun wrote:
Blaziken75 wrote:Hey Arun, Hope You have a jolly time here, even though ur not a pokemon addict unlike most of us here xD. Looking forward to seeing you most post in the future =P.

Of couse I am a Pokemon addict. I simply do not focus that much on Pokemon in India, there is a lot of it here in the US already.

Am getting Platinum for my Bday today after waiting, somewhat impatiently. :wink:

U r lucky dude........Am waiting for a DS since last few years

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Petey » June 11th, 2009, 1:09 am

Here's a late welcome. xD Looking forward to your posts. =D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby pokéfanz » June 15th, 2009, 7:42 am

Welcome aboard Arun :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction