DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Heya!

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Heya!

Postby Pseudo Bird » July 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm

I'll start by the start. So I saw DP a long ago while I was finding hindi version for the pokemon advance challenge theme. At that time I think it was under construction (or maybe I can't remember.. so... anyways) I didn't registered at that time. I lost interest in Pokemon a long ago due to too much of repetition and mainly regular occurence of team rocket in each and every episode. I still think they could've made Pokemon better but anyways.. I still love Pokemon deep inside and still have those hundreds of adorable cards (some alright while some crumpled), with me in case inside a drawer with my other childhood thingys. My age is 17. My favorite pokemon are Alakazam, Gengar, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Golem and Feraligatr.
My favorite song: A song of storm and fire (Tsubasa Chronicles) by Yuki Kajiura.

BTW, I'm a gfx professional and right now am learning 3DS Max. I've worked with an anti-spyware team for around an year. I have a good knowledge about a lot of softwares and system: (only softwares and system, not hardware). So don't mess with me! lol.. just kidding. :naughty: (I wanted to use that smiley, man!)

Anyways, I just came here to get a glimpse of how everything's going in the world of Pokemon right now and in this forum and would really like to be a part of it.
Pseudo Bird
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Heya!

Postby DP-NiSh » July 28th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Welcome to the community, Pseudo Bird! (Pseudo?! Coz you can't fly? :P) Always nice to see more mature Pokemon fans here. Especially since I see from your music interests that you are also into Anime. That's one reason even I was still into Pokemon. It's been quite long that I've stopped watching the episodes, and even if I were until last year or so, it was only Japanese subbed. They're quite different from dubs. It's the music that's kept me captivated to Pokemon.. all the Japanese albums, singles, OSTs, game soundtracks etc. I do listen to a few other Japanese songs from other animes, but Pocket Monsters is by far the longest library I've got.

Oh and also fun to know you're a gfx professional. I aim to be a professional in web designing graphics, not sure if you're into a different field, possibly 3D gfx? Cool though, nice to have you here and you can get in touch with us geekheads on Twitter or Facebook if you're in for any non-Pokemon talks as well. Have fun around :)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Pseudo Bird » July 28th, 2009, 11:39 pm

Pseudo cuz you shouldn't mistake me with that little birdy! XD And yeah, I'm much into anime. And actually I love japanese songs. The first one I ever heard was the digimon's first theme. Oh man! memories! *sob sob* I think the best episode was the last episode when mimi's hat fly, the song starts without any orchestras. It was the only one of the few times I've ever cried. It was beautiful, don't know what to tell. It was sad, yet joyful and still one of the most painful moments for me as the season ended. Though didn't liked season 2 of that.

About the music, I have my libraries filled with Tsubasa Chronicles, Prince Of Tennis, Death Note (One of the best anime for me after Beyblade), (Beyblade), Pokemon, And even Pokemon's all the background music from TV. I can even post that here if someone would like to download it. XD

umm.. and lastly about gfx, I have made myself expert in web graphics - building any kind of website layouts (including gfx rich gaming sites), stationary work, postors, newspaper ads, stickers, forum sigs, wallpapers and everything that's possible to create in gfx.
Pseudo Bird
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Maxedge » August 1st, 2009, 11:23 am

Hi buddy......Good to see another Pokefan and even good to see of my age!!!! (YAY!!!)
And yes don't forget to annoy the mods :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Petey » August 1st, 2009, 10:30 pm

Here's a late hi! :D
A song of storm and fire is also one of my favorites (Mayonaka no Doa, Battle Frontier and Mezase Pokémon Masutaa being higher up in my rankings) ^_^

Edit: It would be awesome if you dropped by #pfz
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction