DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Namaste PokeFan's

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Namaste PokeFan's

Postby J-J-M » December 10th, 2009, 8:31 pm

At least I managed to get a Golden Pikachu award. :oops:
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Advertisement

Postby Prongs » December 10th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Congratulations! I never knew that.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby adyniz » December 11th, 2009, 11:35 am

Prongs wrote:That needs too many posts. But these days it is easier to get since the highest is around 800. Kevin used to go 2000.

I know and i posted a lot of posts there including articles like Pokemon DP 158 and some others + uploaded a bunch (More than 100 images for articles) and uploaded news but NILL.
BTW, J-J-M you are an awesome bulbapedian coz i noticed that you joined it earlier than me and you have 5 or 6 archieves in your talk page (LOL). But kenji banned you a lot of times. Am i right? :mrgreen:
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 11th, 2009, 3:13 pm

You are right. I went through them as well.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » December 17th, 2009, 3:01 pm

I never get banned on bulba but serebii banned me two weeks ago.
I can access serebii again from tomorrow (my ban will be over).
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 17th, 2009, 3:07 pm

I was never BANNED from Bulba but some userspace rights were cahnged. Sometime.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby J-J-M » December 17th, 2009, 7:28 pm

adyniz wrote:
Prongs wrote:That needs too many posts. But these days it is easier to get since the highest is around 800. Kevin used to go 2000.

I know and i posted a lot of posts there including articles like Pokemon DP 158 and some others + uploaded a bunch (More than 100 images for articles) and uploaded news but NILL.
BTW, J-J-M you are an awesome bulbapedian coz i noticed that you joined it earlier than me and you have 5 or 6 archieves in your talk page (LOL). But kenji banned you a lot of times. Am i right? :mrgreen:

Yep, she did. I do have some bad memories there (trust me there's a lot of history going on there) but that doesn't matter anymore.
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby adyniz » December 17th, 2009, 7:39 pm

J-J-M wrote:
adyniz wrote:

Yep, she did. I do have some bad memories there (trust me there's a lot of history going on there) but that doesn't matter anymore.

Oh, okay. I think you are the most active indian bulbapedian. Keep up the good work.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 24th, 2009, 5:11 pm

I closed my old ID since the name sounded childish. It was Mr. Brown. Then I said goodbye to BP.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction