DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Heylo, I'm Kaijudo

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Heylo, I'm Kaijudo

Postby kaijudo » June 4th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Well guess we're stuck in winter...:P
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Postby keshavkd » June 4th, 2011, 9:32 pm

yeah.. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

Postby Victini223 » September 11th, 2013, 2:55 pm

I guess this is the longest introduction ever.My mission is now to defeat Prongs. I can do it in a year or so :D
Last edited by Victini223 on September 11th, 2013, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 11th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Leave it.
What has Prongs done with you.
I guess the Prongs is none other than Nish.
You see no other user has Ghost instead of Pokemon and this can only be done by the webmaster of forum.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 11th, 2013, 4:10 pm

Chimferno wrote:Leave it.
You see no other user has Ghost instead of Pokemon and this can only be done by the webmaster of forum.

Excuse me but I meant to make more posts than him Chimferno. Prongs is not NiSh. NiSh comes from Mumbai and Prongs is from my hometown, Jaipur. And I know NiSh has put the sprite there for some reason. Again, I'm not challenging Prongs, I just want to make more posts than him. You misunderstood me. I would never want to do anything bad to him and I'm just afraid of that sprite. He has 2000+ posts and I can beat that record.You understood?
Last edited by Victini223 on September 11th, 2013, 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 11th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Victini223 wrote:

Excuse me but I meant to make more posts than him Chimferno. Prongs is not NiSh. NiSh comes from Mumbai and Prongs is from my hometown, Jaipur. And I know NiSh has put the sprite there for some reason. Again, I'm not challenging Prongs, I just want to make more posts than him. You misunderstood me. I would never want to do anything bad to him and I'm just afraid of that sprite. He has 2000+ posts and I can beat that record.You understood?

Seems you became Ursaring upon my post. :evil: :evil:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 11th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Chimferno wrote:
Victini223 wrote:

Seems you became Ursaring upon my post. :evil: :evil:

Lol. CHILL URSARING CHILL.
Victini223

Postby Victini223 » November 24th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Prongs wrote:Ah, this is now the biggest thread of the site I guess.

btw don't you guys give olympiads?

Oh sure I give olympiads.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 28th, 2013, 9:32 pm

What are olympiads?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 29th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Hard to explain
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 29th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Little info please.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 30th, 2013, 5:33 pm

It is an exam type thing. You will be given two sheets. First sheet is in which you have to fill up your information and write the answers and in second, then there will be the questions. 50 questions there are. a b c d options are given. Now in the first sheet, there will be question numbers. So after the question numbers, there will be one circle. You have to fill the circle if you got the answer. So basically it is like this.
Question Paper

And like the answer sheet,
1. A. O B. O C. ●
So 1 is the question number, abcd is the options and the 'O' is the thing in which you have to color like I did in C one.

Hope it helped you.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 30th, 2013, 6:42 pm

I got it.
We did the same way in exams.
Actually I didn't know the term "olympiads" at that time.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 30th, 2013, 9:59 pm

You circled it?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 30th, 2013, 10:01 pm

No filled it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction