DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Hi

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Hi

Postby Force Fire » January 12th, 2010, 12:53 pm

I'm new. I am indeed a member at Bulbagarden, for a couple of those who know me.
Force Fire
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 12.14

Advertisement

Re: Hi

Postby Prongs » January 12th, 2010, 12:58 pm

Welcome FF, and may you gain back your trolling habits from the Serebii days.
I am in the couple, and I guess adyniz remembers you from his Bulbapedia days.

Also when I saw that you had made an intro I accepted it to be more of like....My friend just died ;_; .
/me hides
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Force Fire » January 12th, 2010, 1:01 pm

I'm too old troll now :P

You're indeed in the couple zone. Noone actually died, it was just part of my false title thing I had going on.
Force Fire
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Prongs » January 12th, 2010, 1:28 pm

I realised that. Who is the person who doesn't lke your False titles?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Force Fire » January 12th, 2010, 1:37 pm

.insomniac.
Force Fire
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby DP-NiSh » January 12th, 2010, 1:41 pm

Welcome to DPForums Force Fire, hope you enjoy your stay here. Nice to have more people from around the world. I guess you're from Aus., lol.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Force Fire » January 12th, 2010, 1:48 pm

THat's right.
Force Fire
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Prongs » January 12th, 2010, 4:05 pm

.insomniac.....
The blue Magikarp dude?

I guess you're from Aus., lol.
Its written beside his name.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » January 12th, 2010, 5:46 pm

OMG !!! FF, its you (Offcourse, I do remember you :D). I didn't expected you to be here, Lol.
Heheheh, welcome to our DPf forums buddy.
I think you will help us in making DPf Wiki better just like you contribute for bulbapedia :P
Last edited by adyniz on January 12th, 2010, 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » January 12th, 2010, 9:33 pm

adyniz wrote:OMG !!! FF, its you (Offcourse, I do remember you :D). I didn't expected you to be here, Lol.
I think you will help us in making DPf Wiki better just like you contribute for bulbapedia :P

I think that credit goes to me, we needed Wiki admins, he is a wiki person and a good friend I can trust, so...

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Petey » January 12th, 2010, 10:51 pm

Welcome to DPf! You'll join Lynx as the second international member this "generation". If only athom (erstwhile Thomsoft) and Ewan were here. :( Ah well, have a great time on the wiki and here! ^^;
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Cierra » January 12th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forums have lot's of fun.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby adyniz » January 13th, 2010, 12:14 am

Prongs wrote:
adyniz wrote:OMG !!! FF, its you (Offcourse, I do remember you :D). I didn't expected you to be here, Lol.

I think that credit goes to me, we needed Wiki admins, he is a wiki person and a good friend I can trust, so...

Yeah, we can trust him because he is an experience Wiki user.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Force Fire » January 13th, 2010, 7:59 am

Prongs wrote:.insomniac.....
The blue Magikarp dude?

No, that's the Meme-er, this is .Insomniac.

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys. I have made two templates on the wiki, though there are still more to go..
Force Fire
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Prongs » January 13th, 2010, 11:06 am

Force Fire wrote:
Prongs wrote:.insomniac.....
The blue Magikarp dude?

No, that's the Meme-er, this is .Insomniac.

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys. I have made two templates on the wiki, though there are still more to go..

Well you are doing lot more than ady and Tan, which reminds me, we have a new forums for the Wiki, I hope you all(Wiki users only) can see that forums, so please keep the Wiki discussion there.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction