DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Introduction to Chimferno

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Introduction to Chimferno

Postby Monfernape » August 3rd, 2013, 2:33 pm

Hello Pokéfellows,I am Chimferno.Like my name suggest I like Chimchar evolutionary family.I am a newly registered user.Firstly I used to log in by username of Monfernape but due to some technical dificulties I had to change my account.
Like other fellows of this site,I love Pokémon very much especially Pokemon Anime.Although I have played games too but I do not own any console.
I was firstly introduced to Pokémon when I was 10.Now with the increase of my age,my passion of Pokémon is becoming strong.
I want all the other members of this communitiy to log in atleast one time a day to even say Hello.I need others help too to get experienced.

Here I found the best friends are Ganesha27(Junior Mod) and Victini223.They are really making efforts for this forum.That was just my introduction.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Advertisement

Re: Introduction to Chimferno

Postby ganesha27 » August 3rd, 2013, 4:27 pm

Hello Chimferno, welcoming you officially as you finally got the ability to post :D :)
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 3rd, 2013, 6:50 pm

Hey Chimferno! :D I was thinking that that this is somebody else not monfernape... Nevermind.. I hope you'll have a nice stay here!
[smilie=dpa390.gif] [smilie=dpa391.gif] [smilie=dpa392.gif]

~Victini
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby ganesha27 » August 3rd, 2013, 7:10 pm

At first I thought that you were your brother, that is Chimferno is Monferno's brother. XD
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Monfernape » August 3rd, 2013, 11:22 pm

ganesha27 wrote:At first I thought that you were your brother, that is Chimferno is Monferno's brother. XD

My brother is too young to have an account.But thanks for your appreciation. :P
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby donald42047 » August 15th, 2013, 4:07 pm

Hi chimferno earlier u might be knowing that many people came to this forum to chat but now no one since i too did as pokemon was ended showing.But even then forget it have a good time
Everyone has a story and those who have a difficult story they become the master
donald42047
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 32.79
Friend Code 987554334333

Postby Monfernape » August 15th, 2013, 4:11 pm

donald42047 wrote:Hi chimferno earlier u might be knowing that many people came to this forum to chat but now no one since i too did as pokemon was ended showing.But even then forget it have a good time

But isn't that enough to show your passion for Pokemon that you atleast returned.I am very glad you made a post.Just like you returned I hope others will return too. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Shaktiman » August 17th, 2013, 8:44 am

Hi Chim.Look I have also made account as you suggested.This forum is awesome. :D :)
Shaktiman
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Monfernape » August 17th, 2013, 9:39 am

Shaktiman wrote:Hi Chim.Look I have also made account as you suggested.This forum is awesome. :D :)

Drop by here some time when you are free.Its good to have friends who loves Pokemon.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby DP-NiSh » August 18th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Welcome to our family, Chimferno. :) I'm sorry if you had trouble with your previous account.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Monfernape » August 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Thank you Nish for your comment.I think you are in form again.
I am very :D :) :P
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby abhinavthegreat » August 28th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Hi chim although i know you completely by now, yet you are welcomed byme.
i want to :clap: for your contribution!
YOU CAN CALL ME AWESOME
abhinavthegreat
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.34

Postby abhinavthegreat » August 28th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Hi chim although i know you completely by now, yet you are welcomed byme.
i want to :clap: for your contribution!
YOU CAN CALL ME AWESOME
abhinavthegreat
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Pokies: 11.34

Postby Monfernape » August 28th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Although you are late,but I am very glad to be congratulated by you.
And thank you for your appaluase.
My success are only because you guys.
If you weren't there how do I suppose to make 700+ posts.
I thank you again for welcoming me.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 18th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Now change this post and write introduction to monfernape
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction