DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Hello everyone! ~ Sorry, DP-NiSh.

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Hello everyone! ~ Sorry, DP-NiSh.

Postby Petey » October 26th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Alothough many of you already know me, I would like to make a late introduction of myself. I'm Soham Pal from Kolkata, studying in Class 8, Pokémon Fan to the max, and Web Designer. This is the first time I've found an Indian community wth the help of my friend, Pranz. I'm sure I'll have a good time here, and I'll be here as long as I'm a Pokémon Fan (already been one for Pokémon was first aired here- and hopefully for more years to come).

At the same time, I've got an apology to make to you, NiSh, :
As you have been probably told by Pranz, I had commented that the site was "stupid" when Pranz first told me of it. Actually, at that time I was extrememely interested in the Diamod/Pearl coverage at Serebi.Net, I was so occupied in the coverage that I simply ignored DesiPokemon, never even visiting it, talking the site as one made by the common crowd: you know, the "multicoloured" ones hurting your eyes playing unfitting bagkground music etc. Simply because the url was "Desi"Pokemon.com. Later, after coming to this site through a search through my chat logs or a Google search for the name (can't recall exactly) I came to this site out of curiosity, then noitced it was not at all what I imagined.
As you notice now, I have become quite an active member, and I think of the site as a brilliant cross between Pokémon, India and the Internet: the layout being one of the most perfect I've seen.
I hope you'll forgive such a blunder I made. I've learnt my lesson not to avoid websites just by thier URL.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Re: Hello everyone! ~ Sorry, DP-NiSh.

Postby Ewan » May 23rd, 2007, 11:48 pm

Hey there!

And fittingly with your post, here is a *very* late welcome to the forums! =D
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » June 5th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Lol.. tsk.. I never replied. No need to reply now anyways, u've got ur answer, we've been together on DP and IRC/IMs for more than half a year now, and u've also gained a place in the Administration. But yeah, I understand that 'multi-colored' thing, random newbie Pokemon fan sites, came across many. I don't know why the title should have let you down tho. I know it maybe a bit different, and using the term DeSi with Pokemon, but I can't remember atm how I randomly came up with that name 2 years back. It's supposed to be more of an Indian site, hence the name 'DeSi'.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction