DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

How'd you find DPForums ?

Just registered on our community? Well hello! Give us a chance to welcome you!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

How'd you find DPForums ?

Postby DP-NiSh » November 19th, 2006, 6:59 pm

Here's the place for me to know how each of u got to know about DeSiPokemon Forums. Share ur experiences here how u found it, or if u found it via me, how'd u find ME? It also maybe by word of mouth as in spread by ur friends or maybe u found it in an advertisement on a particular website, or maybe through a search engine.

So try to remember that time when u joined our community and start posting :)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Pranz » November 19th, 2006, 7:18 pm

Well NiSh.....u told me about it and u added me onto ur yahoo messenger list randomly by finding me on Serebii........that was really a strange way to meet......at the beginning i thought u were sum king of a hacker.. xD
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » November 19th, 2006, 7:43 pm

Yeah Lol, I randomly added some Indians from Serebii to my messenger so I can invite them to the (un)official Pokemon board of India ;p but u were very late in coming online after that, so the day I saw u online I too wondered how in the world did we end up getting into each other's lists. It's good I suddenly remembered bout that time I had added those contacts that I asked u if u were on Serebii and finally got u onto DPForums, or else I bet we both wud have forgotten each other after that =(
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: How'd you find DPForums ?

Postby Blaziken75 » November 19th, 2006, 8:09 pm

well, I still remember that incident, you found me on Youtube, and then sent me a message to join dpforums.The funny thing was that u didn't mention who u were or anything like that.You ended the email with the word "seeya".I thought that was ur signature and so,I thought that was ur name lol.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » November 19th, 2006, 8:19 pm

LMFAO yeah just yesterday I was browsing my Youtube inbox messages and reading that xD

-- Seeya ;p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » November 19th, 2006, 9:37 pm

i found u when i was searching for sumthing and bumped into u at NetFundu, u were boasting bout sumthing or the other, i contacted u and u invited me to join lol
Apoorv Upreti

Postby pokéfanz » December 3rd, 2006, 1:02 pm

Nish introduced me to DP- Forums while I was introducing him to PC TOWN SQUARE....at yahoo messenger Chat

lol :razz:

I m glad he did...........

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ewan » May 23rd, 2007, 11:54 pm

Well, I randomly met Nish for the first time in irc chatroom \pocketmonsters, but it wasnt Nish that introduced me. Soon after, I met Thomsoft on the same chatroom, and he then introduced me to the \pokemonfunzone chat room (the chat room for these forums). I had spend about a month or so in the chatroom, when I heard/saw some people discussing the forums. So from there I tried registering on these forums, and found them a great, fun placewith lots of features! =D
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tyranitar 3000 » May 24th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Apoorv introduced me to this site. We met in Pkmncommunity.
We started spamming and chatting in the same thread!! When he got to know i was an indian, he invited me to DPF.
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » May 24th, 2007, 4:15 pm

tyranitar 3000 @ Thu 24 May, 15:57 wrote:When he got to know i was an indian, he invited me to DPF.

Aww.. that's nice, keep it up =) Invite all Indian pokenerds in here, help DPForums become the no.1 Un-official Indian pokemon community portal, Lol.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Ewan » May 24th, 2007, 4:46 pm

Lol! Id help you, but I dont know any indians other than those who have already been introduced to the forums :/
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » May 25th, 2007, 1:30 pm

Nish found me as the owner of Pokemon India community on orkut. We have the same opinions bout introducing Pokemon in India and that's why he called me over to DPF. I love this site!

Now that I've posted bout DPF in my community on orkut, we'll soon be having many members!
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Ewan » May 25th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Heres cheers to that! ^_^ It's always nice to have new friendly members in our midst!
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Prongs » December 10th, 2009, 10:03 pm

I was kicked in here by Petey while we were having some random discussion. Petey found me through Bulbagrden and here am I! I guess it was when I, Cierra and Max got serious that Desipokémon was actually revived. Then I kicked in adyniz and here we are!

We can divide DP into eras:
Age of Beginning (Nish era)
First Burst (Petey era)
Dark Days (Lack of good users)
Second Burst (Ewan era)
Dark ages (JJM)
Legacy era(Post relaunch) (This includes us(( Me, Max, Cierra, Adyniz, Abhi)): And we have the highest post count of all eras)
Next Generation era (All after July) (Tan, Aerow, Garreth, Slaking etc)

Rofl@ Legacy era.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby adyniz » December 11th, 2009, 11:36 am

I was kicked in here by Prongs. Actually, i was also searching for a reliable desi site but never find one, that's why i started to create dp communities on orkut. Then prongs told me about this one.
THANKS prongs (again :p)
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Introduction