DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Scuffle Of Legends

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Scuffle Of Legends

Postby Shiny Suicune » June 17th, 2006, 12:14 pm

This is an open discussion, you are free to post your
own opinions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do about the legendries??
we will be discussing...........
1) Should Ash have one?
2) If yes, then wud it be normal or like a baby (Silver)
3) If yes, then what about other trainers who are legend less
4) Considering battle frontier leaders have legends, why shud not others have
5) The anime and games are divided on this. True/False
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as i think, Ash should have a legendry. Preferabbly a baby Ho-Oh which Team Rocket tries to steal along with Pikachu
Now, why Ho-Oh.
We all know that this particular pokemon plays an integral role in the anime, it acts as a beacon of hope, a guide for Ash that tells him to push harder and further. And the Ho-Oh should preferably be like Togepi that is it acts cute most of the time but sometimes it saves the gang from trouble. Though it should be more active and should participate in a few battles.

Ok, after this I would like to say that, I consider legendries, the best of their types (exception: in the movies). That is, Suicune is the best possible water pokemon obtainable but an electric of equal level should be able to beat it.
Infact, In emerald Rayquaza who is at level 70! can easily be beaten by the Elite 4's LV.45 ish ice type pokemon. Why? Because it has a 4X type weakness against ice.

So then, why dont give the anime charecter's legendries. In fact give Misty Lugia, why. Ho-Oh, Lugia go together and so do Ash and Misty......lol!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Emerald » June 19th, 2006, 2:33 pm

You are right Shiny
I also think that Ash should have a legendry but you know it would be kind of unfair on those trainers that dont have any legendries. But then again as you say, if its a baby like Togepi was then I guess its ok
I also agree that the games and the show are divided on this
I dont like the god-like charecteristics of the game legends
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » December 6th, 2006, 4:33 pm

I feel that ASH should have a sub-legend instead of a legendary.
Not a LEGENDARY coz' if it was full-fledged, he probably wouldn't be able to control it and if he could, his head would be so swollen that his friends couldn't breathe.
By Sub-legend I mean, Dragonite or Salamence or Metagross or Tyranitar. (It would be good if he still had Larvitar)
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Scuffle Of Legends

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Shiny Suicune wrote:1) Should Ash have one?

He got many chances but all wasted.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Re: Scuffle Of Legends

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:03 pm

He should have one.
Its another question which one he should have.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions