DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Play Pokémon in Public!

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Play Pokémon in Public!

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2009, 1:53 pm

No more do you need to feel embarrassed of playing Super Mario DS or an old Pokémon game on the Nintendo DS in public. With the privacy film overlay for the DS screens you can keep prying eyes away from your game progress or your game itself. The filter comes in handy when using a form of public transport in preventing other bored passengers who take joy in you getting a whipping of your life from Bowser and gang (Mario DS), or relish watching you train your cute Pokémon. Similar screen stickers have been available for cell phones for quite a while now; it was only a matter of time before someone used the technology for other handheld appliances.

Source
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Play Pokémon in Public!

Postby Born2Hack » May 31st, 2009, 2:09 pm

dont have any handheld consoles..but seems good :-?
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Prongs » June 1st, 2009, 11:53 am

Whoa this is good . I once had American Sk8land and my dad used to lough whenever I fell from the grind wall.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Aap Khailan Public Main Pokemon Or Phir Doosroon Say Bayizzati Karwa Lo.
Yaqeen Jano Ke Log Sirf Mazaq Hi Urain Gay.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Oops. Double post. Read the next one.
Last edited by Victini223 on December 17th, 2013, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Monfernape wrote:Aap Khailan Public Main Pokemon Or Phir Doosroon Say Bayizzati Karwa Lo.
Yaqeen Jano Ke Log Sirf Mazaq Hi Urain Gay.

Bhai, mein to hamesha train mein Pokemon khelta hoon, aapka nahi pata.
Ahem, I am saying that I play Pokemon while I am going anywhere by train. I don't feel embarresed. Once some gang of kids were playing Pokemon Cards. I also wanted to join them. There is no embarrasment in playing Pokemon publicily.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:35 pm

There is a reason behind it.
You are 10 yeared old and I am 17.
They criticise be of that thing.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions