DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Listen 24/7 Pokemon Radio!!!

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Listen 24/7 Pokemon Radio!!!

Postby DP-NiSh » June 29th, 2006, 3:20 pm

It's time to share this awesome online music station that I've been enjoying from the past 2 yrs. Pokemon Internet Radio Network or PIRN is the most popular online Pokemon radio station that plays Pokemon and related music 24/7. I was a big fan of this station last year and often slept away keeping it playing on my PC all night and day lol. It's got almost all the hit Pokemon tracks, mostly Japanese, since English albums have stopped production since a long time, game music, interviews and other tracks which sound similar to Pokemon music.

Besides, they also provide the titles of the songs playing on, so if u ever happen to like one of them while ur at it, u can always request for it in our Request section and we'll upload it for u if available.

Another thing that makes it so popular is that it is streamed in mp3pro format, which means u'll experience twice the quality of sound at just 32kb/s FM streaming speed. Hence its suitable for dial-ups and slow connections too.

Click below to visit the PIRN homepage, or the link below it to try it out:

Click here to start listening to PIRN!
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Josh » October 13th, 2006, 6:12 pm

I listened to it last night, wow theres songs I've never heard before :o seems a vast collection of pokemon music
[align=center]Image
-- Thanks to ~*Pearl*~ for the Trainer Card ^^--[/align]
Josh
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » December 6th, 2006, 4:28 pm

This reminds me of the radio in GSC. Wish there was one in the newer games as well + the phone ( one better than the one in Emerald)
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » December 6th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Wasn't PIRN around since early 2001?
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » December 7th, 2006, 7:29 am

I don't know anything about how long it's been online, but 3 yrs back is when I got to know of it, when I got my cable internet connection, and thought of sharing it with others around here who'd be interested, since most of them have no idea of how vast the Pokemon Music industry is, they prolly think it's just the intros, karaokemons, Pikachu's Jukebox and a couple of movie osts.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » December 7th, 2006, 3:14 pm

LOL yea, BTW, just found the answer to my question:
8/1/2000 =P
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Dark Lord » December 8th, 2006, 4:15 pm

This even reminds me of the pokemon radio in GSC.
[align=center]Image
+Credits to Pranz for the TC+[/align]
Dark Lord
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Listen 24/7 Pokemon Radio!!!

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:59 pm

What?
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Re: Listen 24/7 Pokemon Radio!!!

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Have you played GSC, he is talking about its radio.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions