DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Sukario! The female Lucario

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Who wants a female Lucario??

I DOO!! YAY! SEXY HOT POKEMON!
25%
NOO! EWW! PSYCHO!!
75%

Total votes : 8

Sukario! The female Lucario

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 24th, 2006, 10:43 pm

Okay! Today i was roaming around some random forums. In one forum i saw a discussion about the fact that Lucario may or may not be a legendry because of various reasons. That's not the real point. Quickly it escalated to a point in which people were saying that because Lucario has a gender, he may not be a legendry. It was contradicted by the fact that Latias and Latios have genders, so why not Lucario. Then it got to a point where it was suggested that.........................HOLD YOUR BREATH!

LUCARIO MAY HAVE A FEMALE VERSION LIKE LATIAS AND LATIOS

hahaha! I was ROFL! But then it got serious. Everyone agreed to an extent that Lucario will/may have a female version. So, who wants a sexy, hot, wife of anubis look alike chick who Lucario will have the hots for and say to her,"MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI!" LOL! I call her Sukario
Let the discussion begin. Plus u can also discuss about wether Lucario is a legendry or not.
[spoil]we all know he is[/spoil]
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Queen Rayquaza » July 24th, 2006, 10:51 pm

lol.... one lucario's enuf... the greatest possible bull **** would be another lucario.. that too... female... lol... anyway PLZZZ NO FEMALE ANUBIS'S!!! I PERSONALLY VOTE AGAINST IT...
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Emerald » July 26th, 2006, 3:05 pm

HAHAHAHA! Seriously?
Well i for one would love a female Lucario.
wife of anubis look alike chick

lol! Ya! I myself thought that Anubis (egyptian god of the dead) and Lucario look a lot similar
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

NO WAY!

Postby Blaziken75 » July 26th, 2006, 5:39 pm

No Way! A Female Lucario?,GET SERIOUS.First of All, THERE IS NO FEMALE LUCARIO! Secondly, even if there was one then it would stink by my opinion.Thirdly, I wouldn't want one!

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sukario! The female Lucario

Postby Emerald » August 21st, 2006, 6:08 pm

THIS IS SPAM!!!

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Messege
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » December 6th, 2006, 4:26 pm

Oh please, a female Lucario would be Lucario with the female gender. If you will notice, Nidoking's and Nidoqueen's genders are stated next to them. If you are expecting Lucario to have a different female then dream on.
+ If Lucario had a female, why aren't more of them around???
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Pranz » December 6th, 2006, 4:43 pm

lol....hahaha....female lucario!! Hmm....that shudnt be too bad....after all....how else is a lucario to have kids?
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Apoorv Upreti » December 11th, 2006, 10:03 pm

nah, i go with swanava, it wud stink
Apoorv Upreti

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 9:51 pm

There no Sukario.
Male and Female Lucario are same.
And change the poll.
Its against the child security.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Yup. I voted Psycho because Shiny Suicune is just psycho.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Hmm........
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions