DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Excellent English Skills

Spread some general or Pokémon related humour, jokes, funny emails, clips, etc.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Excellent English Skills

Postby Queen Rayquaza » June 16th, 2009, 6:25 pm

no. it just feels wierd.. i mean a kid younger to me, has got his social status higher than mine.. even tho iv been here since like AGES. hmm....

*flushes DP~Nish's head down the toilet*
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby J-J-M » June 16th, 2009, 10:07 pm

Just want to say congrats Cierra *cough*supermod*cough*. And love ur avatar. (try to guess why)
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby Cierra » June 16th, 2009, 11:11 pm

Queen Rayquaza wrote:no. it just feels wierd.. i mean a kid younger to me, has got his social status higher than mine.. even tho iv been here since like AGES. hmm....

Just because me's smaller to you doesn't make a difference, age doesn't matter and i am mature, and another thing is that i have been quite of use at " Pokemon India " community at orkut. And i have been posting a lot so.. and don't blame Nish he had decided that ages before, anyway you not happy..? :(
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby DP-NiSh » June 16th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Queen Rayquaza wrote:no. it just feels wierd.. i mean a kid younger to me, has got his social status higher than mine.. even tho iv been here since like AGES. hmm....

Rofl.. Ah how I love you for that Raqy.

Anyway, I'd like to clear it out here once again. We don't appoint moderators just because they've been here for long or they have certain level of closeness with me. It's not about the powers, it's about responsibility.

Queen Rayquaza has always been good at DBZ topics, so she was chosen to be the mod for that forum when it was getting popular in those days. Cierra on the other hand has contributed a lot towards the community starting a variety of creative and suggestive threads, plus he has provided quite a lot of suggestions for the betterment of the forums, and I can see his dedication towards the up-bringing of the community.

Presently I haven't been able to keep a check on the forums due to shifting my focus on other sites, and that leaves only one other Administrator who is active, Petey. At this point I needed some extra support for moderating while I'm not here.

So I advice you all to stop looking at the Staff as something superior, it's a big responsibility, for which I can directly blame you for anything that goes wrong in here, so you're all better off without it. Don't worry, we'll get some reputation features available sometime later that will still make you 'look' special amongst others.

Let's stop going off-topic, shall we?
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Queen Rayquaza » June 17th, 2009, 10:23 am

sheesh.. twas just a noking joke!!!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby DP-NiSh » June 17th, 2009, 12:20 pm

Queen Rayquaza wrote:sheesh.. twas just a noking joke!!!

I know you were :) Just for those who thought you were serious.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Maxedge » June 17th, 2009, 1:14 pm

As serious as Serious Black (The one who is Harry Potter's Godfather!!!!!!)

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Queen Rayquaza » June 17th, 2009, 9:01 pm

the one whose D. E. A. D. DEAD!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Chai Time Humour