DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Check ur shampoo & toothpaste, avoid cancer

Spread some general or Pokémon related humour, jokes, funny emails, clips, etc.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Check ur shampoo & toothpaste, avoid cancer

Postby DP-NiSh » July 2nd, 2006, 1:23 pm

Here's what sumone mailed me a looooong time back

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Check up your shampoo and toothpaste..Please avoid cancer

Please forward this to all of your friends...

Just for your info, and please take note of the shampoo you use to wash your hair every night! Check the ingredients listed on your shampoo bottle, and see if they have this substance by the name of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, or simply SLS. This substance is found in most shampoos, and the manufactures use it because it produces a lot of foam and it is cheap. But the fact is that SLS is used to scrub garage floors, and it is very strong.

lt is also proven that it can cause cancer in the long run, and this is no joke.

I went home and checked my shampoo (Vidal Sassoon), it doesn't contain it: however, others such as Vo5, Palmolive, Paul Mitchell, the new Hemp shampoo, Pantene Pro-V etc.. contains this substance.

So I called one company, and I told them their product contains a substance that will cause people to have cancer. They said "Yeah, we knew about it but there is nothing we can do about it because we need that substance to produce foam. By the way Colgate toothpaste also contains the same substance to produce the "bubbles".

They said they are going to send me some information. Research has shown that in the 1980s, the chance of getting cancer is 1 out of 8000 and now, in the 2000s, the chances of getting cancer is 1 out of 3, which is very serious. So I hope that you will take this seriously and pass this on to all the people you know, and hopefully, we can stop "giving" ourselves the cancer virus.

"CLINIC PLUS" Shampoo also contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate(SLS) substance in it. Plzzzzz.... Try to avoid that.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Raam » July 3rd, 2006, 10:18 am

hey i didn't know all this cud cuz cancer!! :shock:
but most countries checks the product before it hits the market right???? :roll:
Raam
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Chai Time Humour