DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

POKEMON Arceus And The Jewel Of Life HD English Opening Full

Listing all of our current Pokemon projects as well as older ones finished available for Download

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: POKEMON Arceus And The Jewel Of Life HD English Opening Full

Postby Monfernape » October 25th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Yes.Just saw now.You should avoid use of that much spoiler.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Advertisement

Postby Victini223 » October 25th, 2013, 3:22 pm

That is the first warning of mine. Now don't teach lesson to me or you will be taught very badly a lesson by me :twisted:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » October 25th, 2013, 10:19 pm

You know what I disliked your behaviour of threatening us.I know you are mod but you are a kid first.You should respect others.
And you go straight and threatens the other just being on the fact that you are a mod.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 10:26 am

Chimferno wrote:You know what I disliked your behaviour of threatening us.I know you are mod but you are a kid first.You should respect others.
And you go straight and threatens the other just being on the fact that you are a mod.
Never. I don't ever care about mod. I am just mod of BB fourms. If you don't think that I don't respect you, so okay! I will never respect you! you just always want a chance to scold me for no reason. I don't know why I am being scolded everywhere. I joined this site for the love for Pokemon of mine, not to get scolded. You also argue. So why won't I? Don't think that you are the most rich user and have the most pokies so you can show-off. I am also here. Don't forget me. I don't care if you scold me. You just have overconfidence too much. You just care about yourself. Always just argue, scold and nothing else. You are mod, I am mod. I will give warnings to whom misbehave. If you think I threat you, think. Just being a mod you have overconfidence and just rule the fourms. I am also here, in the competition.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 2:10 pm

You have spoken everything?
Now let me answer this.I told you the first day that you are my brother first.Why should I show-off Pokies.I even transferred 1000 to Ganesha.I don't care for them.Why should I be over Confident.My confidence is you because its you who is helping me to keep the forum alive.I scold you? Yes a little bit.But always remember,its for your correction.Give me atleast one reference of post where I corrected you with out any reason.They only thing I dislike is spelling correction.
Remember you said that its not mod ship its Mod-Ship.I searched every where,used my Google Corrector and I reached upon the result that both are correct.This proves you just made this Mod-Ship correction for making fun of me.But I don't care because as Abhi said we are friends.Such things often go with friends.
As far as the term of respect I used,I am right for it.I saw you warning Abhi.Now tell me is it right to say to me:
Victini223 wrote:Now don't teach lesson to me or you will be taught very badly a lesson by me

Isn't that a threat that you will teach me lesson?So please avoid this thing.I am not scolding you.Its just an advice that a friend can give to a friend.Think about it carefully and answer me If I am wrong.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Chimferno wrote:You have spoken everything?
Now let me answer this.I told you the first day that you are my brother first.Why should I show-off Pokies.I even transferred 1000 to Ganesha.I don't care for them.Why should I be over Confident.My confidence is you because its you who is helping me to keep the forum alive.I scold you? Yes a little bit.But always remember,its for your correction.Give me atleast one reference of post where I corrected you with out any reason.They only thing I dislike is spelling correction.
Remember you said that its not mod ship its Mod-Ship.I searched every where,used my Google Corrector and I reached upon the result that both are correct.This proves you just made this Mod-Ship correction for making fun of me.But I don't care because as Abhi said we are friends.Such things often go with friends.
As far as the term of respect I used,I am right for it.I saw you warning Abhi.Now tell me is it right to say to me:
Victini223 wrote:Now don't teach lesson to me or you will be taught very badly a lesson by me

Isn't that a threat that you will teach me lesson?So please avoid this thing.I am not scolding you.Its just an advice that a friend can give to a friend.Think about it carefully and answer me If I am wrong.
Okay fine but that's clear that I respect all you guys here :shock:
Chimferno wrote:I know you are mod but you are a kid first.

Kid? I am 10 years old. I know about computers and I have freedom to internet. Don't dare to say me a kid again.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 3:31 pm

You took it wrong.By a kid I mean its your duty to avoid saying to other about warnings.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Chimferno wrote:You took it wrong.By a kid I mean its your duty to avoid saying to other about warnings.
I am mod. I have access to be strict.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:32 pm

No No. I didn't mean that.You took it wrong.Just be polite with your friends.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Chimferno wrote:No No. I didn't mean that.You took it wrong.Just be polite with your friends.
I am polite :o
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Thats great.Now the fight and quarrel is over.Remove your last posts from Fun and games
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:37 pm

Chimferno wrote:Thats great.Now the fight and quarrel is over.Remove your last posts from Fun and games
Why? This is a masterpiece.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:39 pm

I will mention the posts.Just wait 5 minutes.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Chimferno wrote:I will mention the posts.Just wait 5 minutes.
35 mins up
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 10:17 pm

You can see those posts whom I didn't reply.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokemon Projects - Fansubs/karaokes/dubs/other works