DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[MUSIC VIDEO] Welcome to Advanced

Listing all of our current Pokemon projects as well as older ones finished available for Download

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[MUSIC VIDEO] Welcome to Advanced

Postby Shiny Suicune » August 12th, 2006, 10:01 am

Ladies, Gentlemen and Pokemon! I am happy to announce that within a span of just 2 days, I have finished my first Music Video. I know none of you were expecting this so soon but neither was I. I just had the thought of making a music video celebrating the new pokemon season and considering that I had all the raw material, I simply made it. So here it is! The video that glorifies the new season, Pokemon Advanced!!

[font=Comic Sans MS]NAME:[/font] Welcome to Advanced
[font=Comic Sans MS]SONG USED:[/font] Kaal Dhamaal from Kaal
[font=Comic Sans MS]FOOTAGE:[/font] Episode--- Get the Show on the Road!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N45q4az-0_E[/youtube]

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:-

Speed Method --- Dowload from www.keepvideo.com. You will get the video instantly, however you may see a small drop in quality plus you will need VLC media player to play the video.

Quality Method --- If you are the patient type then this is for you. I will soon be posting a download link here and you can get the video directly from that link
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Queen Rayquaza » August 12th, 2006, 11:45 am

OMFG!!! U MADE THAT!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT GOIN BUDDY!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Emerald » August 12th, 2006, 1:48 pm

OMG! I am speechless. LOL! Here i was thinking that the forums are kinda getting dull and then you show up with what is possibly the MOST AMAZING POKEMON MUSIC VIDEO ever. The clips and songs blended pretty well. I especialy liked the clip you used for the line, "SARDIYON KI, DHUUP HO TUM" Hats off you!!! Nice work.
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 12th, 2006, 4:07 pm

thats http://www.keepvid.com :D and..........
really g00d clips and designing :D
like the fade thingy effect after each clipand stuff :)
one of the best music videos ive ever seen 8)
Apoorv Upreti

Re: [MUSIC VIDEO] Welcome to Advanced

Postby Blaziken75 » September 7th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Quite a nice AMV.To be honest, this is one of the best amv(s) I have ever watched.Nice Work pal.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 7th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Oh yeah, and i just noticed that VLC doesent play flvs. Well it runs fine for a few secs and then it suddenly stops. So u have to either convert them to .avi or .rm or whatever u want using a converter (google for one) or use FLV Player http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated
Apoorv Upreti

Re:

Postby farhanimator » February 4th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Apoorv Upreti wrote:Oh yeah, and i just noticed that VLC doesent play flvs. Well it runs fine for a few secs and then it suddenly stops. So u have to either convert them to .avi or .rm or whatever u want using a converter (google for one) or use FLV Player http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated

Hey just download K-lite mega codec pack the ultimate media player you can play almost every media format in it more than 150. Link------------> http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-li ... k_mega.htm

swf Video format : swf

farhanimator
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 191.35

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokemon Projects - Fansubs/karaokes/dubs/other works