DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokémon - a journey through time!

Listing all of our current Pokemon projects as well as older ones finished available for Download

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokémon - a journey through time!

Postby Petey » May 9th, 2007, 5:47 pm

Perfect Best + full-size First 4Kids opening. :p
A bit of the first frames fluctuated, prolly some GVI issue.
Enjoy! XD

[video width=320 height=240]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8872187063561162585&hl=en[/video]
[align=center]Google Video Link[/align]

Well, I think this one turned out pretty good.
C+C. :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Re: Pokémon - a journey through time!

Postby DP-NiSh » May 10th, 2007, 7:58 pm

First of all, for a guy like u who is very particular about minute Pokémon elements (i.e. writing acute é as in Pok'é'mon, and pronouncing it as [ˈpoʊ.keɪ.mɑn]), it was very astonishing to see you mention the theme song used as 'PUSA's first song, which technically points to Pokémon USA, instead of what u may have meant to say as Pokémon of USA. The theme song was by 4Kids, not PUSA, PUSA's first theme song was that from 'Pokémon Battle Frontier'. Wud have been rather better if you wud have just written it as the first dub opening.

The video was very good, but IMO it cud have been better, because at many times the clip wasnt right to be used there, or a better clip cud have suited the music, the clips didn't go as per the music at a few positions. Most clips didn't end when the tune of the music changed, and instead continued to the next tune.

Example: *theme* I wanna be the very best...
The same clip continued when the vocals began, cud have used better as they have in the original theme with Ash being portrayed as looking up and the scene zooming out.

The tune that plays after '..like no one ever was' has been used many a times in the song, and it wud look better if it was given any attention.

'I will travel across the land..', yes but they started travelling even before the vocals actually came, while the music was in some other tune.

I liked the opening part with the Orange theme pokéball clip, and a lot of other scenes that fitted in well.

**runs off to watch tv**
**returns after 4 hours**

ah.. well so as I was saying, yeah and also at some points, you continued the clips upto the full song for a while, like 'Challenger', 'Mezase Pokemon Master 2001', 'Together', which doesn't really give the 'music video' effect. Combining random clips that suit the music perfectly is I suppose what a good music video shud be like.

But anyways, you may just NULL out all my comments, because eventually, its a personal point of view, its ur imagination that counts while you make a music video, and you understand it better than others, so keep up the good work :)

PS: Next time just mention C and not C+C if you wanna avoid my posts ;p
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » May 10th, 2007, 9:32 pm

LoL;
I knew the 4Kids thing would eventually come out, but I felt too lazy to re-edit the Video Description thingy. XD
/me runs
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Re: Pokémon - a journey through time!

Postby Ewan » May 24th, 2007, 5:41 pm

Wow! great job! Im not an expert on these things, though I thought it was really good! There were a few timing issues that could have been a bit better, but other than that it was great! ^_^
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Wobbly_Wobba » May 28th, 2007, 8:23 pm

Hey I think that was ok-ish sort of, and you can still work better though :) Keep up the good work! I'm a fan of pokemon music videos, and always admire people working on them.
Wobbly_Wobba
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokemon Projects - Fansubs/karaokes/dubs/other works