DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Ur Suggestions on DP Encodes

Offering short clips, episodes and other anime content specially encoded for DP Members

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

What kind of encodes wud u be interested in ?

Ranging from 25 - 35 MBs
13%
Ranging from 35 - 45 MBs
No votes
Ranging from 45 - 60 MBs
50%
I'll rather stick to getting High Quality ones (~250-350 MBs)
38%
I'm not intested in downloading any episodes, I'll stick to reviews & pics, and wait (for ages) for them to air on TV.
No votes

Total votes : 8

Ur Suggestions on DP Encodes

Postby DP-NiSh » November 1st, 2006, 3:07 am

Thinking about our members again, I'm going to provide the weekly D/P raw episodes in low-quality and smaller size for those who are either on a slower connection or do not bother about the quality as long as they get to watch it. So first I'd like to know what kind of quality and size wud u prefer, it can range from a minimum of 25 Mbs to a max of 60 Mbs and thus the quality wud also depend upon the same. (LOL, in my experience of watching the raws, the very first time I watched Advanced Generation ep.01 was a raw 3 Mbs :mrgreen: it was like I had to keep the player window at the lowest size possible to not have it look blurry).

Since currently I have no idea of using any other way other than Windows Movie Maker .wmv encodes (which suck), that will be the kind of encodes. But better compression techniques will be thought about. So let me know if ur interested in this plan, then I can start with DP 07 and maybe also provide DP 01-06 later (or shud I start it with them?). Only if there are considerable number of members interested then I will go about with this.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Ur Suggestions on DP Encodes

Postby Blaziken75 » November 4th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Hey I am interested in it, I really want the D/P episodes but, the high quality ones are too large to download for me.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby tyranitar 3000 » November 5th, 2006, 12:27 pm

even i'm interested, anything below 60mb is fine. And best file host will be up-file
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Apoorv Upreti » November 5th, 2006, 5:15 pm

heh.......u shud have seen when i encoded DP001 HQ into 7mb, terrifying quality. Anyways, u can compress episodes by using Virtual Dub, selecting compression, DivX codec, and changing the bitrate config to 1kbps :grin: or sumthing more.
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » November 5th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Apoorv Upreti @ Sun 05 Nov, 17:15 wrote:heh.......u shud have seen when i encoded DP001 HQ into 7mb, terrifying quality. Anyways, u can compress episodes by using Virtual Dub, selecting compression, DivX codec, and changing the bitrate config to 1kbps :grin: or sumthing more.

Yes, I know that, but I'm not sure about the compression techniques. VirtualDub is what I've used for DP Fansubs too.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to DP Encodes