DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

!Need moderator/s for this forum

Let out your beyblades, Beybladers, and get on with some blade strategy discussions and share talks about the characters, series, bitbeasts, et al..

Moderators: Victini223, DP Super Mods, BladeBreakers

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

!Need moderator/s for this forum

Postby DP-NiSh » July 23rd, 2006, 12:30 pm

Since we currently only got one moderator Swarnava 7, requests are accepted if ur interested in moderating this popular forum. Incase of inavailability of Swarnava 7, this forum needs a couple of more moderators.

You may apply for moderatorship for the Beyblade/V-Force/G-Revolution here, IF:

1. You have been a member of the forums for atleast 2 months
  2. You have been a regular on the forums and have a postcount of atleast 30 posts
  3. You have prior knowledge of using the forums and not acting like a n00b around here. Incase of any queries, u can always contact the Admins/Webmaster, that is allowed
  4. You have a keen knowledge and interest in the Forum for which u are applying
  5. You are willing to be held responsible in case of any bad posts/language or any other unwanted act tolerated in the forum (if u haven't taken appropriate action against it)
  6. You vow not to misuse the powers of ur moderatorship and unnecessarily Delete/Edit/Split/Lock posts
  7. You will visit the forum (this forum, not necessarily the DPForums in whole) atleast once in 2 days to keep a check on the activity

Those interested in applying for moderatorship for this forum, and accept the above conditions, can post their request here, alongwith any comments.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 23rd, 2006, 6:57 pm

i visit this place ever day and have made more than 30 posts but sumtimes i go out for a few days
and am not able to visit this site or i might get sum problems with my internet connection but if thats okay with u then i'm ready :)
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » July 23rd, 2006, 7:56 pm

That's acceptable, Apoorv, that's also one of the reasons for this moderator recruitment, since Swarnava 7 won't be available for the next few days, we all have chores to attend to u know. Also, I know u've been a regular at the forums, and have the best postcount as per ur online stats. Alright, u'll be the mod soon, check back in a while.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » July 23rd, 2006, 10:53 pm

Congrats... ur the new Moderator for this forum now :p Ur name will now be shown in Bold yellow.

U deserve it more than anyone else for ur forum statistics are better than others. Just as a formality, imma just copy/paste the Moderator welcome message lol... I believe u've seen it elsewhere too ;)

Welcome new Moderator wrote:Ur responsible for all the activities on the forum, and ur given access to special forum functions like Edit/Delete/Lock/Split posts and the ability to post Announcement & Sticky topics. Please make a note of all the discussions going on there, and try to keep them moderated in terms of the language used. In any case, I'm always here to help out the Mods, so no worries.

Even tho we have 2 Moderators now, in the near future we may need another one, so keep those requests coming in, and if ur the best one outta all, it maybe ur lucky day and u'll be made the third Moderator.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 24th, 2006, 6:13 pm

thank u thank u thank u!!!!
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 19th, 2006, 10:49 am

Waise, even im interested and since you said
moderator/s
And since diwali break has started?
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Re: !Need moderator/s for this forum

Postby Blaziken75 » October 19th, 2006, 2:35 pm

well, this topic was posted way back two months ago, so we already got the moderater we needed and no more is required, sorry.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » October 19th, 2006, 5:14 pm

Not really, this topic stil continues as I need to know who here is ready to have the moderatorship if we need to have an extra one sumtime in the future, so keep posting ur moderatorship rank requests
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Victini223 » October 5th, 2013, 11:08 am

I want moderatorship. Please make me mod.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Victini223 » October 6th, 2013, 3:44 pm

I promise to keep this fourm alive. I will keep checking every single day.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Beyblade/V-Force/G-Revolution