DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

21 June- PA 20 Brave The Wave

Discuss all of ur favorite Pokémon episodes, right from ol' Indigo - Johto to Advanced - Battle Frontier - Diamond & Pearl, side-series like Chronicles, movies and shorts. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

21 June- PA 20 Brave The Wave

Postby Shiny Suicune » June 21st, 2006, 4:04 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CN NAME: Brave the Wave!
DESI NAMES: Aaaloo's (potatoes) CAN ride surfboards
REVIEW: Today's episode was a tad bit bit different from the others. In this we see a whole different side of Ash that quite positively scared me. He was truly having a bad day as he miserably lost to Dewford's SURFING gym leader Brawly. He was angry, thought Brawly is a loser just because he enjoys surfing and forced his pokemon to fight with their lives, which he usualy avoid's. But thankfully in the end he understood that whether surfing or battling Brawly is always training. Therefore he dicides to stay in Dewford and train like him until he is ready to truly face Brawly
MUSIC ALERT: A wee bit from Movie 1, thats all
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR: 2 big sacks of potatoes that ride surfboards!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby tyranitar 3000 » September 2nd, 2006, 10:18 am

i don't know how people like this episode, I hated this one man
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Episode Discussions