DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Latest Pokemon Episode

Discuss all of ur favorite Pokémon episodes, right from ol' Indigo - Johto to Advanced - Battle Frontier - Diamond & Pearl, side-series like Chronicles, movies and shorts. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Latest Pokemon Episode

Postby ganesha27 » December 21st, 2010, 8:33 pm

Hello friends the new season has started in Japan already, it has all new pokemon from black and white games as you know. In this saga/season there is bad news for Brock lovers because he going to come with Ash for journey. He goes with Iris and Dento, Iris is a wild girl, Dento is the Gym leader of first city Sanyuo, just like Brock heh. In first episode Ash accompanied by prof. Oak and his mother goes to the region and team rocket kidnappes his pikachu as usual, but by Zekroms thunderbolt pikachu's thunder moves don't work. Only first episode for now. If you want more information click here.

Getting excited for new episodes of pokemon. And also movie 13 in English.
Attachments
dento.jpg
Dento
dento.jpg (9.61 KiB) Viewed 6929 times
iris.jpg
Iris
iris.jpg (13.79 KiB) Viewed 6918 times
02.jpg
Ash
02.jpg (10.36 KiB) Viewed 6916 times
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Advertisement

Re: Latest Pokemon Episode

Postby HARSHIT_SHARMA » February 18th, 2011, 3:29 pm

hey can i watch here all the pokemon episodes and movies[/highlight] online please reply i wanna watch them all from season 1 to 14 and all the movies

are they all available here in hindi or in english whatever is the language tell me about the links

thanks (i always thank in advance)
HARSHIT_SHARMA
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 3.65

Postby ganesha27 » February 18th, 2011, 4:31 pm

You can't watch them right here but here. Those pictures are from serebii. One thing movie 4 is broken. You can it here.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby unevenblue » February 21st, 2011, 6:31 pm

This season, I want all Ash's pokemons to get evolve. I mean, this season he is really in mood to catch pokemons. Yes he already caught 7.. which is a big deal.. He caught more the 6.. All are bad ass pokemon! I'm looking forward to it..

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

Postby ganesha27 » March 1st, 2011, 3:23 pm

All are bad ass pokemon!

Please don't use this type of wordings from now on.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby unevenblue » March 5th, 2011, 5:40 pm

ganesha27 wrote:
All are bad ass pokemon!

Please don't use this type of wordings from now on.

Its cool man! I don't really mean it. Its like an adjective which is not related to it. A simile.

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

Postby ganesha27 » March 27th, 2011, 8:38 pm

You can watch PoKéMoN movie 4 i.e., the voice of the forest in the first website I mentioned, just select video 4 tab when the movie link opens.

Hey you can now watch Movie 13 - Zoroark The Master Of Illusions in the same site.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Vamsi » May 12th, 2011, 6:22 pm

I think Best Wishes is going to rock. But as Omega said, I too think this ash should have evolved pokemons. I mean come on, everyone of his rivals always have evolved pokemon. But he doesn't.

And that Pikachu after traveling this many days, why does it lose to snivy... lol! that bad... :!:
Vamsi
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 21.36

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Pikachu gets to level 5 after reaching to every new region.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 17th, 2013, 11:01 am

Not EVERY reigon in my opinion. Before you point it out.
I said MY opinion
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 17th, 2013, 9:56 pm

I want Pikachu to become his powerhouse but its very humilating to be defeated by newly caught Snivy.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 18th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Yup!! I wish Pikachu becomes a legendary and it can Learn Fusion Bolt and other stuff!!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Episode Discussions