DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl - 1st Episode preview (i

Discuss all of ur favorite Pokémon episodes, right from ol' Indigo - Johto to Advanced - Battle Frontier - Diamond & Pearl, side-series like Chronicles, movies and shorts. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl - 1st Episode preview (i

Postby DP-NiSh » September 11th, 2006, 7:45 pm

I was gonna cut it and post the Diamond & Pearl preview, but I found one already on Youtube so it saved my work. Altho this one also includes the AG 191 preview before the Diamond & Pearl 1st episode preview, but anways just watch it :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_coI5quqVY[/youtube]

Now I'm reeeally excited xD And sad at the same time for the Battle Frontier season to end :cry:..... I really enjoyed this season alongwith all those Battle frontier and Spurt themes being played in the various frontier brain and contest battles during the series...

I look forward to a similar rockin' intro theme to the new series, alongwith better animation and music :D

EDIT: I found a preview with *only* the Diamond & Pearl 1st ep
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9g4Wr7n5k[/youtube]
But U can watch the earlier one if u wanna know whats up in the LAST Ep of Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation too :(
*runs away crying with 'Sokoni Soraga Arukara' 'Battle Frontier' 'Smile' playing in his Winamp :cry::cry::cry:...
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » September 27th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Some scans just revealed about tomorrow's D/P episode (DP 1)

Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 27th, 2006, 10:05 pm

its finally here!!! w00t!!! i just cant wait for the new season!!! yay!!!
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » September 28th, 2006, 6:31 pm

While D/P just aired in Japan a couple of hours back, here's a few quick screens from the anime. Complete screenshots will be provided by me when available by tomorrow. *Thanks to #pm for the screens*

Image Image Image Image Image
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Pranz » October 10th, 2006, 10:42 pm

HMMM....Nice shot of brock there DP-Nish. I just wonder...will Hikari be the one who pulls his ears when he loses it for Joy/Jenny/Other girls...according to the tradition or will it be his bonsly. :p
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » May 3rd, 2007, 10:51 am

Nope, this time it's Guregguru (Croagunk)Image
The Pokémon captured by Brock, who uses Poison Jab to lure Brock away from such 'romantic' situations. It's funny actually with a Pokémon attack instead of the pulling-the-ears stuff.

Image Image Image Image Image
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl - 1st Episode previe

Postby Ewan » May 24th, 2007, 11:31 pm

Meh... Im never going to be able to get used to croagunk... -_-;

Ah well... It all looks pretty exciting though! ^_^
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

• Advertisement

Return to Episode Discussions