DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[DISCUSS] D/P 006 - Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again!!

Discuss all of ur favorite Pokémon episodes, right from ol' Indigo - Johto to Advanced - Battle Frontier - Diamond & Pearl, side-series like Chronicles, movies and shorts. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[DISCUSS] D/P 006 - Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again!!

Postby DP-NiSh » November 1st, 2006, 4:57 am

[align=center][font=Verdana]Pocket Monsters - Diamond & Pearl [/font][Episode Discussion topic]

[highlight=midnightblue]006 - 迷いの森!シンジふたたび!! Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again!![/highlight][/align]

Aired on:

TV Tokyo Japan - October 26, 2006
KidsWB USA - ??
Toonami Cartoon Network India - ??

Image Image Image Image

[align=center]Click here for more Episode Pics in the special topic[/align]

Video Clip:

Satoshi VS. Shinji
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM4C5ddpqNk[/youtube]

Download this episode (Japanese raw):
Torrent - 321.64 MBs
|Short Summary...........................................|

The episode starts off with an argument battle between Aipom & Pochama over a fruit, which is resolved by Naeteru. After this is done, Ash & Co. meet up with Shinji again on their way, Ash challenges Shinji for a battle with his new Shinou Pokemon, Naeteru. Shinji chooses his Hikozaru against it, but unfortunately before the battle ends, Team Rocket gets in the scene and in an explosive battle between them, Ash & Shinji are blown away into the deep forest wherein they get lost. Ash encounters a lot of Stantlers which cause him the hallucinations [footnote]Hindi: Chal'lava[/footnote]. Shinji gets into the scene and captures one of them, but upon checking his pokedex, he released the Pokemon due to the very little special attacks it knew. Shinji then walks away ahead, while Ash is followed by a large flock of beedrils and meets up with Brock & Hikari again. Ursaring is encountered next, which Naeteru & Pikachu try to battle but instead just get Ursaring even more mad and Ash & Co. start to run away from its Hyper Beam. Shinji comes to the rescue again, with his Hikozaru using Flame Wheel against Ursaring, and the latter is caught by Shinji.
After this, Ash & Shinji restart their battle again. After a tough battle underground and overground and a number of Flame Wheels & Leaf Blades, Ash's Naeteru....[spoiler]...loses against another Flame Wheel from Hikarozaru.[/spoiler] Shinji says that he will travel to Kurogane City Gym which is where Satoshi is heading.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » November 2nd, 2006, 3:58 am

I honestly don't fancy the new rival, Shinji.. sucks. Gary was a lot better, tho many of them think the Ash & Gary relation later went on towards friendship and was a bit comedic. And YTF does Ash wanna try to be friends with this one.

Anyways, bout the episode, I'm beginning to like Naeteru compared to what I thought him to be a weird looking Pokemon earlier (I still think his last-evo looks weird >.> Image with a whole tree on his back LMAO). He's beginning to get more powerful and doesn't give up so easily (I miss Treecko :( and especially Taillow.. Mukkuru can't replace it). Now that Stantler part looked random to me, out of nowhere they throw in a Johto Pokemon (the next eps got Quagsire, another Johto one) but I liked that funny part where the Beedrils chase the gang and they end up in front of an Ursaring.. And as always, liked the great BG music, the new D/P one played during one of the battles, and the Advanced Generation one made a come-back.

I was a bit disappointed at Naeteru's defeat.. I hope he gets more better next time. Bah... if Ash had his Hoenn Pokemon they'd show Shinji who's Boss..
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Episode Discussions