DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

PAC 10 - Pros and Con Artists!

Discuss all of ur favorite Pokémon episodes, right from ol' Indigo - Johto to Advanced - Battle Frontier - Diamond & Pearl, side-series like Chronicles, movies and shorts. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

PAC 10 - Pros and Con Artists!

Postby DP-NiSh » November 16th, 2006, 8:56 pm

[align=center]Pros and Con Artists! (Japanese: ポケモンコンテスト・ハジツゲ大会!! Pokémon Contest! Hajitsuge Convention!) [/align]

Airing dates:
Japan: November 6, 2003
United States: October 30, 2004
Cartoon Network India: November 16, 2006

Plot: May reaches the Fallarbor town Pokemon Contest which is about to begin. She meets up with her rival, Drew, who also wins a battle against Ash.

--------------

It was a good episode, with Drew coming back in the scene and May as always in her nervousness trying to train her Pokemon for the contest. I liked the Secret agent Sonansu (Wobbafet) part, Lol, as well as a good evil TR scheme, selling Silver & Gold pokeblocks for making ur Pokemon get the cool and tough looks in contests. That girl, Grace with the Medicham was kind of weird LOLing out randomly o.O; Fun to see yet another of James' appearance in a girlish costume xD

Altho the Drew VS Ash battle was a bit surprising, firstly I never expected one and then it ends up with Ash losing at him... bah Ash > Drew, I anyways don't like rivals winning and laughing back at ur defeat. Having the Japanese johto theme "OK!" playing during the TR battle at the end made me ^_^ After a long while they've played it during battles (it used to play all thru the Johto region battles), mostly the Advance Generation theme is played in the Hoenn battles.

And as the episode ends with the contest just about to begin, I really hope May wins the ribbon this time, and have Drew getting defeated just for once xP
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Episode Discussions