DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

MEW THE GENETIC POKEMON

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MEW THE GENETIC POKEMON

Postby kaijudo » October 18th, 2009, 12:49 pm

MEW, THE GENETIC POKEMON

Mew is known as the genetic pokemon so all pokemon came from mew. But if this is true why did Nintendo make Arceus? That is a very weird question.

The forest was quiet and there was a slight breeze. The sun was slowly rising over the valley and Dodrio crowed. The pokemon awoke beginning their daily activities. In the midst a small pink pokemon flew over the trees watching over the pokemon. It let out a small cry and then it flew off to the biggest tree in the forest. He circled it quite a lot and then he sat on a branch. The valley was his to protect. A Lucario suddenly dashed through the valley and ran up the tree. He tossed a paper scroll to the pokemon and he jumped off the tree and then he ran back where he came from. The pokemon opened the scroll and he saw the picture of a green apple.

Mew suddenly felt a craving for the green apple. So he jumped off the tree and followed Lucario. But the tree which had the green apple was very far away and the journey was trecharous. But who cares, Mew wanted the apple. Lucario went up ahead of Mew tirelessly. He jumped across ponds and lakes and smashed away rocks in his path. They were nearly at the the first mountain where a host of elemental birds lay. This was the abode of Lugia the Being of the Sea. He rarely came here though. It was like a vacation resort.

So Lucario reached the mountain but as soon as he took a step forward he was blown back by two moltres. Mew came behind Lucario and Lucario had to protect Mew. Lucario rushed into combat only to be smashed again by a group of Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno. Wow, there are a lot of these guys. So Lucario used Aurasphere to stun a Zapdos and then he jumped on to it. The other birds came to attack him but Lucario jumped away at the last second. One Zapdos down, he did this same thing until only one of each remained. They flew off scared. No wonder these guys were wiped out.

Lugia flew down and gave Mew a blue stone for the trouble. Mew nodded and Lucario continued to the next mountain. On this route to the the next mountain, evil togepi came out and then they slapped Lucario. Mew sang a lullaby and then they went to sleep and on they continued. Evil togepi = DEATH! Is what Lucario found out. Then they reached the next mountain where the legendary dogs, Raikou, Suicune and Entei was playing chess and Ho-oh was being bored to death and was listening to hip hop music. Lucario challenged all of them to chess and beat them. But it was like eating raw rats and it was tough! So Ho-oh gave Mew a chess trophy. So Lucario was getting fidgety but he continue on to the next mountain with Mew.

Latios and Latias were on the path with them because they wanted something from Rayquaza. Mew sat on the back of Latios and they continued. The group reached a small tunnel like place and Lucario said he would scout ahead. Lucario dashed through the tunnel and then when he reached the end there was a fork. He took one of the routes that led into another passage. He was lucky to take it or going to Rayquaza would’ve been useless. The 4 regis were there and Regigas was boss. It was like Mafia or something. The other three Regis ganged up on Lucario. Lucario smashed their faces and threw them out of the cave. Outside Mew, Latios and Latias saw three things flying out of the cave. Then Regigas surrendered and gave Lucario the Green Pot. When Lucario came out of the tunnel he saw Mew, Latios and Latias at the other end. They had flown over the tunnel and then Lucario had a sweatdrop on his face.

When they were reaching the Sky Lookout where Rayquaza rested, Groudon and Kyogre were wrecking havoc. When Mew asked them what happened, they said that they could’nt share the cake. Greedy legends, so mew slashed the cake in half and as punishment he ate half of the cake with Latios, Latias and Lucario but Lucario didn’t want any because he was too proud. So Kyogre and Groudon ate the remains of the cake and they went to sleep. So Lucario ran up the mountain while Mew, Latios and Latias flew up.

Rayquaza was sick and he could’nt vomit because that would destroy the ground below him and the pokemon there. So that’s why the green pot was needed. Lucario gave it to him and then he vomited into it to the groups disgust. Then Rayquaza gave them a huge green stick and he told them to give it Shaymin. So the group continued onwards to the Land of NightTimeAllTheTime. So Cressila and Darkrai ruled over the region but Cressila wanted light but Darkrai didn’t. So they quarreled all the time. So Lucario brought a Solrock into the Scene and Mew sealed the Solrock into the sky. So the Land Of NightTimeAllTheTime became the Land of DayTimeAllTheTime and Cressila and Darkrai couldn’t do anything about it! HAH!

Next when they were reaching the flower paradise they had to cross an entire ocean. Mew, Latios and Latias flew to the other side but Lucario had to run across the water where Manaphy and Phione were trying to bite his legs off. Then they traversed a volcano where Heatran stopped them. He was angry because he lost his teddy bear. So Lucario had to beat up the evil meany Giratina to get it back or Heatran wouldn’t move. So Lucario ran off to find giratina.

Lucario found him somewhere near the Land of YouKnowWhat and then he challenged him to a duel. Giratina stuck out his tongue, if he had had one, and then Lucario smashed his face up with Dark Pulse and gave him a wedgie, if he had had underwear though. So Lucario got back the huge black teddy bear and heaved it back to the Volcano and gave it back to Heatran who happily moved aside. So the group finally reached the flower paradise and gave the huge green stick to her. She called upon Dialga and Palkia to send the group to the Azure Palace to request Arceus to give them the green apple.

So Latios and Latias had gotten what they wanted earlier but they didn’t tell that to mew or Lucario but now they told them and they flew off to GodKnowsWhere. So the duo chatted with Dialga and Palkia as they were aboard the Happy Train to Azure Palace. Once there Lucario thanked the Time and Space pokemon and then him and mew entered the palace where Arceus was bored lying down playing his NDS. So then Arceus said “Sure go on why not? While I sit here rotting!” Lucario and Mew briefly looked at each other and they continued on to the Tree of Green Apples but when they got there….

A Munchlax jumped up, grabbed the last green apple and then he ate it. Mew fell down and fainted and Lucario went crazy. So he killed the Munchlax, and then the the Munchlax’s mother Snorlax came and Body Slammed Lucario who in turn killed the Snorlax. So Lucario who went crazy doing this favour for Mew killed all the Legendaries and then he suicided which in turn killed all the pokemon. So when mew woke up, he had to create all the pokemon again. So he shrugged and made a green apple out of air and then Lucario screamed from the underworld.

THE END
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: MEW THE GENETIC POKEMON

Postby Prongs » October 18th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Cool theory bro.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby kaijudo » October 18th, 2009, 1:34 pm

i was bored
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » October 18th, 2009, 1:36 pm

If you want to read some good fanfics ask me. btw not mine, others that I have read

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby kaijudo » October 18th, 2009, 1:37 pm

This I wrote about in 30 minutes, and after that 30 minutes spent drawing a rayquaza but I dont have a scanner so :P
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » October 18th, 2009, 6:48 pm

I don't really much enjoy doing Pokémon pics but i can do some pretty good Naruto pics.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » October 20th, 2009, 11:21 am

I enjoy none pix!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Prongs » October 20th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Oh what a surprise! /sarcasm

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » October 21st, 2009, 11:22 am

lol
Nice story there kaijudo........Finally read it. :|

@Prongs
I just like viewing them and drawing in my copy.....

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Prongs » October 21st, 2009, 2:43 pm

You copy drawings?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby kaijudo » October 21st, 2009, 9:58 pm

guys, stop going off-topic
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » October 29th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Kaijudo my boy this forum is alive only because we post off-topic.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » October 29th, 2009, 8:18 pm

and everybody enjoys them :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby kaijudo » November 4th, 2009, 5:15 pm

I need some more readers, well to see how the story is anyway, need some criticism I guess. God drop me dead on a pile of fluffy bunnies. I think I'll write a series about a dog.......Maybe :?
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Maxedge » November 4th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Waitin' for that...... :D

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales