DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Ash's Feelings [RATED- PG]

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

So, How was it?

Awww... To Tweet. AMAZING!
40%
It was good. Worth it
40%
Could be better
20%
YAWN!
No votes

Total votes : 5

Ash's Feelings [RATED- PG]

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 3rd, 2006, 10:14 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center] Author’s Note[/align]
[align=center]This little emotional fanfic takes place between the last Houen episode and the time before they actually leave for the Battle Frontier Challenge. The purpose of this fic is to clarify doubts and questions about the Ash and Misty relationship as well as giving hints about a brand new relationship between 2 other characters
I sincerely hope you enjoy it.[/align]

[align=center]Ash returns home from Houen. Though he did not win the tournament, he is still proud of his performance in the league. Then again, he feels quite different returning home this time. Before, he used to be relatively chirpy and used to run at full speed towards Pallet. Instead, he feels depressed and though he tries to run, his feet feel heavy. He had been feeling like this ever since Misty left after meeting him in Houen. There was something different about her, she seemed quite cold and the fact that she had a gyrados that knew flamethrower was even more depressing...........she always hated gyrados. Before he was able to suppress these feelings due to his preoccupation with the Pokemon League but now as he reaches his hometown, these feelings become harder to suppress. Just then, Pikachu looks at Ash makes a confident “pika” and he decides that he will finally reveal his feelings towards Misty.[/align]

Ash: (knocks on the door) Hello! Hey mom I’m back! (No response, finds door unlocked, goes in)
Everyone: SURPRIZE!!
Ash: WOW! Is all this for me?
Mom: Why of course honey! It was all May’s idea
Ash: (pauses) Hey, thanks May. So when did you return from Petalburg City
May: Well we essentially took the first flight out of there
Max: So we made it sooner than you
Misty & Tracey: So after they returned we decided to throw a big reunion party!
Misty: Hey Ash, what’s wrong?
Ash: (looks at Misty’s eyes) nothing, just nothing. Hey, cute Azurill
Misty: (shyly) Thanks.
Tracey: Hey, where’s Brock
Ash: He said he had some work to do in Pewter City, once we leave he’ll rejoin us
Tracey: Oh!
Ash: Um... Misty can we talk, alone maybe
Oak: Well you two lovebirds will have to wait; we are having a party here remember

Normally after a comment like this the two would yell at each other but this time they fell silent leaving Professor Oak a little confused

Delia (Ash’s mother): Oh Professor, you and your silly comments, common everyone lets enjoy the party

And so Ash and Misty, look away from each other and (try) enjoy the party. Even when they were dancing, Ash chooses May to dance with and Misty chooses Tracey. They end up in two corners of the room and yet somehow they can see each other quite clearly. Ash decides that he will enjoy the party for now and clear things up tomorrow. The people who are most hurt by seeing this are their pokemon, Misty’s Azurill and Ash’s Pikachu. Next morning Ash gets up early, he first goes into the guest room and sees Misty and May sleeping, thinking about who he really likes (read: loves). He goes down and sees his mother drinking tea and watching T.V.

Ash: (sleepily) Good Morning mom
Delia: Oh, Good Morning (munching on toast) I guess you want the T.V. now
Ash: No, not now. I want to talk about something (pauses) something serious
Delia: (switches T.V. off) Oh! Honey, what’s wrong?
Ash: Um... I don’t know how to say this but... What happens when you really really like someone; ok love someone but you are not sure if the other feels the same way?
Delia: (shocked) well for one I’m happy that you have grown so mature. Well, the question you just asked is bit of a toughie. I guess the best is to wait and see if the other tries to attract you instead of the other way round. Also it’s best if you openly reveal your feelings and not be afraid of rejection.
Ash: Well thanks. By the way while I have been gone what have Tracey and Misty been up to?
Delia: To tell you the truth before she used to be quite busy in her work then after her sisters came back she decided to visit Houen, apparently she met you there and ever since she became a little quieter, then she started talking to Tracey and he even helped her in her work. She did seem a lot better. Then when you came yesterday, she again became quiet.
Ash: (sheepishly) Oh really?
Delia: Listen, I have known you and Misty for quite a long time, therefore I know that there was always a special bond between you two which now appears to be broken. I hope you can patch things up again
Ash: Yeah, I guess you are right. I am going out for some fresh air now okay
Delia: Ok

Ash come out of the house, he looks up at the sky and weeps. He in his heart apologizes to Misty and says that he will never hurt her again. He promises to leave her and Tracey alone if that makes her happy. Sadly, what Ash doesn’t know is Misty feels the same way about him. She loves him but would happily leave him with May if that makes him happy. And what the two don’t know is that there are 2 other people who really care about Ash, Misty and their relationship and that they are the ones who are pulling the strings
Meanwhile, Misty comes down and asks where Ash is, his mother tells her that he is out in the garden taking some “fresh air”. Misty understands what that means and feels a deep pain in her heart, she decides to try and talk to Ash

Misty: Hey Ash!
Ash: (wipes tears and turns around) Hi Misty!
Misty: Um... Ash you know that I am your best friend, so if there is something troubling you, you can always talk about it to me
Ash: Yeah I know, you’ll always be there for me wont you
Misty: Yes, I will always be there, (a tear forms) always
Ash: Thank you. I wish you a happy life (goes inside)

Misty wonders what Ash meant by that and for the rest of the day, Ash and Misty try their best to avoid each other, talking to May and Tracey but not each other. Evening arrives; Ash grows more desperate to know the truth. Has Misty lost all love for him? Does she no longer care? Again these very thoughts and desperation spins through Misty’s head. The one’s who are pulling the strings or rather trying to pull the two together decide it’s time for desperate measures.

Delia: Well kids, I have to go get some work done in town, so I will be leaving now but I will try my best to get home as soon as possible. Come along Max
Max: Wha!! Why do I have to go?
Delia: Because your sister (May) said to get that that unkempt hair of yours cut
Max: But! But! I like it this way
Delia: Now, Now, don’t be a baby. Bye children!
Ash: Bye mom!
Rest: Bye Mrs. Ketchum!
May: Hey, why don’t we play a game to pass the time?
Misty: I don’t feel like it.
Tracey: Oh! Come on Misty don’t be such a spoil sport

May brings out the “LIFE”™ board game

Tracey: Nice choice. So Ash let me ask you something. Do you like Misty?
Ash: (deep in thought) Huh? Who?
Tracey: Misty. Do you like her?
Ash: To tell you the truth...... (Looks at Misty who herself is deep in thought). I don’t know
Tracey: Wouldn’t you like to know whether Misty feels about you in the same way
Ash: That would be a good thing. It would be a large weight off my shoulders
Tracey: (slyly) so do one thing. Go to the guest room and read Misty’s diary
Ash: I can’t do that
Tracey: Don’t you worry, I’ll handle things here. Go tiger.
Ash: Fine. Um... Hey, I going to the toilet so excuse me (pretends to go to the upstairs bathroom)
May: (winks at Tracey) yeah sure. Hey, Misty what’s wrong?
Misty: Nothing
May: Your face says different. Is it love???
Misty: WHAT! No!
May: Ash is a great guy isn’t he
Misty: (blushes) Yes he is
Tracey: Hmm... I wonder what’s taking Ash so long. Misty, why don’t you go and check
Misty: No, let May go
May: Hey, I am not going
Misty: Why not?
May: Because it’s been 15 minutes since I brought out this game and I want to play it
Misty: (angrily) Fine

As Misty goes upstairs, Tracey and May exchange winks. She goes up to the bathroom, knocks on the door; no response; calls out a couple of times; still no response. When she threatens to come inside, she notices that the door is open and no body’s there. She then notices the guest room door left ajar. She goes in and is completely shocked at seeing Ash reading her diary.

Misty: (angrily) ASH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Ash: Misty, wait it’s not what you think
Misty: It is exactly what I think ASH KETCHUM! I...I never thought you were capable of doing something like this
Ash: Please, listen (starts to cry)
Misty: no I won’t listen to anything. You j...just get out of here

Ash drops the diary and runs out weeping at the failure of his promise. Misty sits down on the bed and starts to cry too. As Ash comes down, May makes a gesture at Tracey and goes upstairs while Tracey stops Ash trying to calm him down

May: Misty, why did you yell at Ash like that?
Misty: (still crying) what do you mean, he read my personal diary?
May: So? Aren’t personal things supposed to be shared with loved ones?
Misty: What are you talking about?
May: God! How could you be so blind? He loves you, with his heart
Misty: (shocked) WHAT?
May: Yes he does. The poor thing was so desperate about your response that he was forced to read your diary. He thinks you like Tracey
Misty: Me &Tracey?? No not at all but I thought you liked Ash
May: My goodness! He is just a friend. Every night he calls out your name in his dreams not mine
Misty: Oh My God! I...I... never knew!
May: Now, come with me and apologize to Ash this instant!

They come down and see Ash crying and Tracey trying to console him.

Misty: Ash, I am extremely sorry
Ash: (wipes tears) No it is I who should be sorry. I hurt you
Misty: No you didn’t. You were just trying to tell me that you love me.
Ash: But what about you and Tracey
Tracey: Who! Ho! Who gave you that idea?
Misty: I love you too Ash
Ash: (runs up to her and hugs her) Oh! Misty I love you too. Please don’t ever leave me again
Misty: No I won’t. Remember I told you that I will always be there for you.

Then they do something that probably every pokemon fan in the world had been waiting for.
Yes ladies and gentlemen they share an affectionate kiss

Tracey: WOW! Worked better than I thought
May: (punches him in the stomach)
Ash & Misty: What do you mean?
Tracey: Well it’s a long story
May: Long story short.........You see we were very upset about the fact that your relationship had been ruined
Tracey: And since we both are your best friends, May contacted me after Misty left and we decided to play “matchmakers”
Ash: (angrily) WHAT??
Misty: (angrily) THIS WAS ALL A SET UP!!
May: Hey it was Tracey’s idea
Tracey: Liar
Ash & Misty: WELL WE HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU......... Thanks!
May & Tracey: That means you are not mad at us
Ash & Misty: No way. I guess you are the best set of friends a (looks at Misty) couple could have
May & Tracey: Alright! (Hi five each other)

Just then Ash’s mother shows up and apparently she was in all this too. They all exchange laughs and Misty and Ash express their gratitude towards the “matchmakers”. Although, this makes Max very confused and when he inquires about what has been going on, his sister just ruffles his hair and says “you are too young to understand.”
Next morning May wakes up and to her horror finds Ash and Misty arguing

May: NOOO IT CAN’T BEEE!!!
Tracey: Don’t worry everything’s fine
May: HOW CAN IT BE FINE?? WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE!
Tracey: Look (pointing towards Ash & Misty) Not many people argue while holding hands do they??
May: Hey you’re right. Mission Accomplished!
Tracey: Yep. So what about us??
May: Us?
Tracey: Yeah, what about OUR relationship.
May: Hmmm..... (Sees Max coming down) Some other time “Bugboy” But first I have to choose a starter pokemon, being in a new region and all (runs off)
Max: Hey wait for me!!
Tracey: Bugboy?? I like that

[align=center]And so Ladies and Gentlemen I end this rather “Karan Johar”ish fanfic.
I hope you have enjoyed this emotional and true tale. So the next time you see an unusual sparkle in Ash and Misty’s eyes, you know what it means.
Plus, i'm not a TraceyXMay shipper. This was way before hoenn and drew so not my fault.
Leaving Brock, Well everyone thought that it would be best if he was not told any of this. (He would be heart broken at seeing everyone as a couple but him). Finally, for the “Quentin Tarantino” experience, read my 2nd fanfic.........[/align]
[align=center]ENTER THE MEW3[/align]
Last edited by Shiny Suicune on July 28th, 2006, 9:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Emerald » July 7th, 2006, 5:14 pm

WOW! Quite a nice one

Pros: beautiful little story that fits in well with the show
Cons: a bit too mushy
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales