DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Enter the MEW3 [RATED- PG-13]

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

So, How was it?

Aaand the award goes too...YOU!!!
67%
Wow! Very Good!
No votes
Hmmm........... Could be better
No votes
Boooorrring!!!
33%

Total votes : 3

Enter the MEW3 [RATED- PG-13]

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 7th, 2006, 6:14 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]PROLOGUE

A new day dawns upon the peaceful evergreen city of Viridian. But everything is not as it seems for something sinister is afoot in the lower levels of the Viridian Gym....
A large hall of roman architecture with dim lighting and a lone podium on the stage.
The hall is full of people; some look like generals and businessmen others like cadets and underlings. Although, they do have one thing in common, a red “R” emblazoned on their shirts. A man comes to the podium wearing an orange suit while being followed by a “Persian”, slowly but surely. He speaks with a booming voice.....
“Welcome! Ladies and Gentlemen to our annual Team Rocket meeting”, “As always we will be discussing several (pause) problem issues, but today I also have a very special guest”, “He is a world famous pokemon collector; a vain and foolish man (smirks) who dared to tackle forces he did not understand (refers to the PKMN 2000 incident), I give you Girudian Lawrence III”, A man comes on to stage; he has an odd look of confidence on his face as if he has no danger from the most notorious criminal organization in the world, “(sarcastically)Thank you for those kind words Giovanni”. He walks to the podium and begins to speak....in an eerily calm manner.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, contrary to the introduction provided by Mr. Giovanni I am anything but vain and foolish. I fully understood the power behind the so called beast of the sea. My only mistake was the misinterpretation of the legend”, “If it only wasn’t for those meddling kids and that bloody Pikachu, today I would be the owner of the most grand legendry pokemon collection in the world, but today 5 years after that....accident, I have a far more sinister plan”. Giovanni becomes tired of Girudian’s speech and interrupts, “And would you care to tell us what that master plan is??” Girudian smiles, “Why certainly! (Walks to a nearby computer console and enters a command, three tubes appear out of the floor filled with formaldehyde..............and something else). Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the 3 most magnificent creatures ever to grace this earth.” Yes, the tubes contain the 3 most powerful pokemon known to man...........Mysterious Mew; Celebi: Voice of the forest and Jirachi: The Wishmaker. On one hand the cadets and underlings are astounded but strangely Giovanni and the more senior officials seem unfazed.
Giovanni replies (angrily) “What are you trying to pull here Girudian; you think Team Rocket would think highly of you just because you have these 3.... measly pokemon. Welcome to the 21st Century Girudian, I have seen many of my own men and other trainers capture these pokemon over the years to realize that they are just another species of pokemon glorified by the tales of some half crazed old man or woman. They are the strongest but that doesn’t mean that they cannot be defeated. Only I know who truly is the greatest of all pokemon”. At this Girudian laughs and proceeds to mock Giovanni.
“HAHAHAHA! You fool! You actually thought.....HAHAHA! Gio Gio Gio! You actually thought that these 3 pokemon were my master plan, well for your kind information I know a lot more than you think. I bet you don’t even know that the so called Regis are actually biological experiments gone wrong”. Giovanni shocked replies, “What are you talking about??” , “Yes that’s the truth. I found this out from the leaders of Team Aqua and Team Magma; Archie and Maxie. The entire wake Groudon and wake Kyogre bit was just a rouse for their true intentions....obtaining the Regis. But of course you would never know this because the moment you or one of your lackeys steps on Hoenn, Team Aqua and Magma will be on you like ants on sugar.” Giovanni is immensely insulted by his comments and shouts, “One more word out of your vulgar mouth and I will........” (Girudian interrupts) “THAT WILL BE ENOUGH”. The entire hall becomes wrapped in deathly silence. “I have had enough of this. Listen you old coot, I did not come hear to listen to scoldings and rantings. Just because you gave me the necessary funds I needed does not mean that you can do whatever you want with me”
“You want to know my true intentions, then fine. I Girudian Lawrence III have obtained the 3 most powerful pokemon on earth and by combining their DNA with the one and only Mewtwo I shall create an immensely powerful pokemon that will give me utter control of the universe. I plan to capture the powerful one (Mewtwo) using this........ (Presses a switch revealing a black orb like device with metallic claws and another smaller red orb on the body) This is my ultimate creation. It is capable of absorbing any kind of attack and sending it back with double the force. The claws once having gripped a living organism do not let go and deliver a paralyzing shock which gets stronger the more a victim struggles”, Giovanni is tired and irritated and replies, “You are mad. You will never get Mewtwo, he is mine” Girudian has had enough, without saying another word he orders his machine to attack Giovanni which shocks him and causes him to faint. Girudian Lawrence smiles and asks the audience.
“DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TEST IT”
“NO!?GOOD”
[/align]
[align=center]PART 1: THE REUNION

Hello, Pokemon Fans. Welcome to another exiting adventure of pokemon.
We see our heroes May, Max, Brock and Ash enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of Ever-Grande City. In a matter of months an amazing competition of skill and mettle is scheduled to take place here and Ash is all ready for it. “For crying out loud how much more shopping do you have to do May”, “Just a little more Ash, this is the first time I have been to Ever-Grande”. To this Brock replies, “But we haven’t stopped even for a minute, can we at least have a coffee break”, pat comes the reply from May, “Oh Alright! Let’s go to that Barista™ over there”. The moment they enter, Ash and Brock notice a boy and a girl placing an order who look surprisingly familiar......
“Where have I seen redheads before” wonders Ash. “Pik..??” wonders Pikachu
They take their seats while May goes to place an order. “Waah! Why do you guys get coffee whereas all I get is milk” moans Max to which Ash replies, “You are too young to have coffee young man!”. Irritated Max replies, “Thanks grandpa” for which he gets bonked on the head courtesy Brock. May comes back saying that she has placed the order and that Max rightfully deserves that hit from Brock. One of the bartenders then announces something which makes Ash jump out of his seat. “Ms. Misty Waterflower your order is ready please take it from the counter”
Ash jumps out of his seat and runs towards Misty but before he can reach her, he bumps into the boy who was with Misty. “Hey, watch it! Ash?!”, “Tracey!”. Misty who was collecting her order turns around and sees Ash. A wave of mixed feelings passes over her. She runs up to him. Ash is himself quite surprised. “Misty! Wow, long time no see” Though he would like to say much more he doesn’t speak and wonders what were two of his best friends doing here. Pikachu then leaps onto Misty and gives her an affectionate hug (awww.... to tweet). Misty hugs Pikachu and exclaims. “Hi, Pikachu!”
“Hey, you are Misty right! We have met before” says May. Misty re-introduces herself to both May and Max recalling their first meeting. Tracey whispers in Ash’s ear, “Hey, Ash who is that good looking girl”. “Well if you give me a minute I’ll introduce you”. May and Max this is Tracey, I met him on my trip to the orange islands and he is a world class sketch artist.” Tracey BLUSHES?! And says “Oh c’mon I’m not that good.” May is quite impressed by Tracey, especially by his modest behavior. Brock suddenly realizes what is going on and comments “OOH! May and Tracey sitting on a tree k.... (WHAM!)” He gets bonked on the head courtesy May and Tracey.
Ash and Misty laugh and then look at each other, Ash asks, “So how did you two end up here”. Misty replies “Well you see they just had an annual gym leaders meet yesterday and Tracey accompanied me to it” Though what Misty says is the truth it is only half of it. Misty hates such “meets” but when she heard it was being held in Ever-Grande she just couldn’t resist meeting Ash. “By the way Ash I have got a little gift for you” says Misty and hands him a medallion on which are engraved 5 bird pokemon. “It’s a good luck charm, I was going to give you something else but I don’t know why, I felt pulled towards it”. Ash is quite touched and gives her an affectionate hug as thanks.
May looks at Tracey as if asking him something to which he replies with a smiling nod. Ash and his friends then celebrate this unexpected but happy reunion. Max as usual can’t understand a thing leaving him confused.
Meanwhile, a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.........??? SORRY WRONG STORY! Anyway, a few kilometers out of Ever-Grande something sinister is afoot. A steel goliath hovers over a small hill invisible to any passer by’s. We go inside to find that none other than Girudian Lawrence III is hatching his latest plan. His computer informs him.....TARGET FOUND.....ANALYZING.....MEWTWO, the computer then proceeds to show him an image of the...target. A magnificent purple colored strong bodied pokemon who bears a resemblance to Mew. “Good, it appears that all is going as planned........computer! DE-CLOAK.” The air starts to shimmer and where there was nothing appears a huge steel craft floating mid-air. Mewtwo, who was meditating, is disturbed and looks at the huge craft floating above. Instead of reacting with fear or curiosity he gently smiles as if he has been familiar with it for years. In front of him a translucent image of Girudian appears and speaks, “Hello old friend”. Mewtwo gently smiles at the image and greets it. “Hello Girudian, nice to meet you again. Normally you appear to me in your physical form why this false image today?” Girudian replies “Well you see I am in bit of a hurry today and thought why not pay you a little visit.” Apparently Girudian and Mewtwo have known each other for a long time and now Girudian was using their friendship for his own advantage.
The image of Girudian speaks, “You know what my journey is a bit long and I wouldn’t mind having some.......company.” Mewtwo suddenly senses danger and begins to charge an energy sphere. His sense is proved true as 10 or so ‘orb’s are launched from the aft section of Girudian’s ship. An intense fight ensues.
The combat catches the attention of a news crew nearby who immediately start airing it on every TV set in Ever-Grande ........including the one at the coffee house. While May, Max and Brock can’t make head or tails of it, Ash, Tracey, Misty and Pikachu see something they wish they hadn’t
[/align]
[align=center]PART 2: Girudian’s Game

“What the hell is THAT!!” the words come screaming out of May’s mouth. Misty gestures at Ash saying, “Look familiar?!.”, “Hey do you guys now what it is??” Brock enquires Ash and Misty. Tracey explains..... “OK Long Story short, the spaceship that you see there belongs to a megalomaniac pokemon collector who we encountered in the Orange Islands, believe me this guy is a nutcase”. May, Max and Brock listen with wide eyes. “It doesn’t matter who he is what matters is that he’s trouble and we have to stop him”, Ash says in a rather grim manner. “LET’S GO!!!” quips Max with excitement. “Hold on there mister...you are too young to save the world!” And with this line the gang leaves to stop Girudian excluding Max who is left grunting.
They arrive at the scene and are astounded at what they see. It appears that the battle is nearing its climax; Mewtwo has destroyed about a dozen of those ‘orbs’ but he himself is battered and bruised. 2 orbs catch him by the waist, incapacitate him and pull him into Girudian’s ship. “Oh My God!! What was that thing....a pokemon??” says May. “Maybe, but how do we get inside?” asks Brock. Misty answers, “Well the last time it was purely by accident and this time I guess we have to do the same”. Then, almost like an answer to Brock’s question 2 police helicopters arrive on the scene. “Girudian Lawrence, you are under arrest, land your craft now or we will bring you down by force.” Seeing this Girudian becomes irritated, he gives the command and 3 “orbs” descend from the ship. With three well aimed blasts they destroy the helicopters. Girudian scornfully exclaims, “HUMPH! INSCETS”
“Oh my god, he blew them right out of the sky” screams May in horror. “You were right this guy’s trouble, big trouble.” says Brock. Ash looks at his teammates for any ideas and it looks like Misty has one, “Ok! This may be crazy but I think we can attract the attention of the orbs by attacking them with our pokemon.”, “...And get blown to bits...no thank you!” exclaims Tracey. Misty says that it is the only chance they have and then everyone agrees to the rather risky approach. Ash, May and Tracey then release Tailow, Beautifly and Scizor (his Scyther evolved) respectively. They first attack the orbs and then make them follow down towards our heroes. They quickly call back their pokemon and run, out of pure instinct. The orbs quickly catch them in their clamps, deliver an incapacitating shock and carry them upwards into Girudian’s ship.
“Wake up little boy, wake up...!” says Girudian to a dazed Ash. The gang, quite strangely are not tied up and are lying on the deck of Girudian’s ship. “Ooh my head!” moans Brock. “Hmm... I guess the plan worked better than I thought” says Misty. Girudian’s then exclaims with sarcasm, “Wow! Look it’s the brats who save the world. OOH! I am so scared.” “PIKA!! PIKA!!” growls Pikachu. Girudian then takes his seat and continues speaking, “I hope you brats know that I could have killed you if I wanted to but no, you are much too valuable for that. Considering all that pain you caused me, you deserve worse.....much worse. You have 2 choices, either you jump from my ship which is hanging 200 meters above the ocean or you listen to what I have to say”
The gang decides that they have no other choice and agree to listen to Girudian.
Girudian gives the computer the command to reveal 3 tubes from the floor and asks his ‘audience’ if they recognize these pokemon.
Brock immediately replies, “Hey, they’re all here; Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.” Tracey then realizes that there should be a fourth, “Wait a sec... we saw another pokemon when we got here, where is it”
Girudian the replies (sarcastically), “Wow such intelligent children, you both are right. This is the fourth pokemon” A tube rises from the floor displaying the same pokemon that the gang earlier saw fighting. “Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mewtwo.” Tracey and May are amazed at his form but the rest feel almost as if they had seen it before.
Girudian then orders the computer to wake Mewtwo i.e. deliver an electric shock.
“STOP IT! YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!” protests Ash. “What do think the idea was??” Girudian replies with a smile. Mewtwo begins to struggle, a stone cold body earlier now bursts with life. His eyes open, red with pain and anger. He speaks, “Let me out you backstabber. LET ME OUT!!!” His eyes move franticly, his heart racing. Through the liquid he sees our heroes out of which some he immediately recognizes. Moving his eyes towards Ash, “YOU! What are you doing here?” Confused, Ash protests “What do you mean?? This is the first time I have seen you”, “Pika Pika?” Mewtwo realizes that Ash, Misty, Brock and Pikachu will have no recollection of their previous meeting as he had erased their memories. Mewtwo suggests that he could show them what had happened, even those who were not there like May and Tracey. Girudian immediately replies, “Why yes! Mewtwo show us what happened, I’d like to see for myself”. When Ash and the others agree, Mewtwo using a mental projection tells them.... everything, from the very beginning of his creation, to the battles on New Island, Ash’s demise and rebirth to the change in Mewtwo’s heart.... everything.
Everyone is shocked beyond belief especially Misty and Brock. Girudian seems unfazed and insultingly comments, “What, that was it!? I expected a little more, maybe it would have been better if that brat stayed dead” At this Tracey and May puff up with rage and scream, “SHUT UP! Have you no feelings, what is wrong with you, do you have any idea how traumatic this is” How indeed, out of everyone, Ash is the worst affected.
[/align]
[align=center]PART 3: Birth of a Monster

“I .... I...DIED” tears wet his face; Brock and Misty try to console him
Mewtwo seeing them, realizes his mistake, “I... AM... sorry. In my rage I had forgotten how fragile human minds were. Perhaps it is better. Later in life had these memories resurfaced, the effects would have been far worse.” Misty screams, “YOU JERK!! Look what you have done to him. I think you deserve whatever Girudian’s going to do to you. You haven’t changed. You were, are and will always be a mons...” Ash grabs her hand, his face riddled with sweat. “No... please. It’s not his fault.” They then help Ash stand up. He then asks Girudian what his plan is, what he wants with Mewtwo.
Girudian replies, “WOW! I thought you would never ask. You all must know how Mewtwo was created right, so I thought why not repeat the process, with one major difference, I decided to create a super-clone out of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi incorporating all their strengths but none of their weaknesses. There was one problem however, every building needs a foundation similarly I needed a stable gene structure, in laymen’s terms something to build on, the answer Mewtwo. After I captured him I immediately began the process and the final result..... ” Then almost as if on cue a fifth tube rises from the floor “....is MEW3”
It is an amazing creature. Its entire body is covered with a fine fur, pink in color. Its hair has been pulled back and ends in a point. Its tail splits into two and it has what looks like a jewel encrusted on its forehead. Its face is innocent yet cruel. Girudian walks up to the tube and tells MEW3 to ‘come out and play.’ Immediately the glass begins to crack and then shatters into a thousand pieces. MEW3 stands before them and opens his blue, cold eyes.
Brock notices something very strange, “Wait a minute! When Mewtwo was created, he was very curious to the world around him, but MEW3 seems almost lifeless, how come?” Girudian smiles and replies, “A very good question, you see every creature has conscious reasoning, which Giovanni forgot about but I did not. So, I put in an implant in his head that suppresses all individual thought. He cannot oppose me but he is however free to do whatever he likes with his enemies” His face then turns to an evil smile, “Now its time for you to DIE!! I wanted to see you suffer, that’s the only reason I kept you alive up till now” The thought hits our heroes like a bullet, they try to reach for their pokeballs but Girudian without hesitation orders MEW3 to take away all their pokemon. “Ok! Who’s up first, I’d go for the cute redhead but that would be a cliché so lets get our big hero first” The medallion Ash was wearing starts to glow. MEW3 charges up an energy sphere and hurls it at Ash, but Misty pushes him aside, the sphere hits her......and she’s thrown down 200 meters to a watery grave.
Everyone is stunned, Ash screams, “NOOOOOO! MISTY!! No... YOU MURDERER! ” He lunges at Girudian, but he slaps him aside, “See! How does it feel now?” The pain you feel for your dead friend is the same I felt but there is a lot more where that came from” MEW3 charges up another energy sphere but before he can do so, an immense beam of fire hits him and blasts him right out of the ship. They look in the direction from where the beam came from and see something amazing. A fiery Ho-Oh being ridden by Misty who is covered in protective flames... Ho-Oh’s sacred flame. “No!! This isn’t possible!!” shouts Girudian in disbelief. The Ho-Oh lets out an earth shattering cry and smashes through the ship, Girudian just managed to recover the tubes except Mewtwo’s which was knocked over and thrown down. Misty manages to grab Pikachu and their pokeballs. “Ash! Grab my hand, the rest of you jump” orders Misty, Ash grabs her hand and Ho-Oh flies out of the ship while May, Tracey and Brock with reluctance jump off. To their relief they manage to land on...
Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. Ash exclaims, “Misty! I thought you were...” “Hey, it takes more than that to kill Misty Waterflower” quips Misty. She drops him onto... a Lugia. Tracey realizes what might be happening and shouts, “Hey, Ash look at your Medallion. I think it has these legendries engraved on it” and sure enough they actually are. A huge hologram of Girudian then appears in front of them. “Hey, guys looks like we have got bigger fish to fry” quips May. The hologram speaks, “So you think you can get away with this, MEW3, KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!” MEW3 then floats up near our heroes, “Die!! Foes of my master.” He hurls an energy sphere which they all dodge.
Sphere after sphere are skillfully dodged as the birds make circles around him.
MEW3 chases Brock but May gets him with a FIREBLAST (JWALA DHAMAKA). Similarly he chases Misty but Tracey gets him with THUNDERBOLT. It goes like this for a few minutes until he releases a sort of energy bomb which knocks the wind out of them. The five birds fall but soon they recover.
MEW3 then out of nowhere gets hit with a black energy sphere. It’s Mewtwo, who then quips, “Can I join the fun?”
MEW3 insulted by the attack screams, begins to glow and spawns 5 copies of himself representing Fire, Thunder, Ice, Sun (Ho-Oh) and Moon (Lugia).
“The more the merrier” quips Mewtwo confidently. An immense fight ensues, the birds fighting their counterparts and Mewtwo VS. MEW3. The two look at each other, ready to draw just like the gunmen of the Wild West. Just then MEW3 rushes to Mewtwo and delivers a solid knockout punch
[/align]
[align=center]PART 4: Death of a Legend

This takes him completely by surprise; they then start fighting physically only sometimes using their powers. Meanwhile, Lugia is being chased by moon but he quickly turns around and uses HYPERBEAM....no effect. Articuno uses BLIZZARD on Ice and similarly...no effect. No matter how hard the birds hit their counterparts, their attacks have no effect on them. Thunder delivers a powerful THUNDERBOLT, it hits Ho-Oh and he spirals down. Lugia uses his psychic energy to keep his friend and Misty in place, they recover and return to the battle. May gets an idea, “Hey that’s it. Guy’s don’t hit your counterparts, hit your weaknesses.” Misty goes for a try, Ho-Oh uses SACRED FIRE on Ice and he is hurt badly.
Regaining their confidence they continue fighting. Soon they make short work of the MEW3 clones.
They turn their attention towards Mewtwo and MEW3 and see that there are in a heated battle. Both of them are badly beaten up, also there is something strange, there are multiple tears on MEW3’s body weeping fluid as if he is bleeding from several wounds but Mewtwo himself was not looking so good. They decide to help him and fire a combined beam at MEW3, he screams in pain, his wounds severe. He shouts, “AAAHH!! This is enough; you want to see my true power....THEN FINE!!” He lifts up his arms, his wounds miraculously heal and his hands start to glow and pulse. He then slams his arms together and fires a beam of energy which splits into 5 and severely harms the five birds; they are practically blown out of the sky. He again lifts his arms, this time charging an even more powerful beam of energy. Mewtwo senses this, and immediately encloses our heroes within an energy shell. Ash calls out, “Mewtwo, what are you doing? Let us help you”
He protests with a sense of fear in his voice, “NO! Don’t. It is too dangerous. I don’t want to cause anymore pain” He chooses to become deaf to their pleas and himself charges an energy beam.
For 5 minutes there is absolute silence as the two titans prepare to attack each other.
Then, 2 beams of energy race towards each other and on making contact ....instead of exploding they crush into each other and form a sphere which becomes larger with the accumulating energy. Now it is a reverse game of tug-of-war as the two titans try to push the sphere in each others direction. Mewtwo’s face is riddled with sweat due to the immense amount of strain and it appears that MEW3’s wounds have returned except they are much larger and weeping more and more fluid, MEW3’s body is drenched in his own blood.
Our heroes are helpless and all they can do is to see the horrifying spectacle. Tracey then has a terrible revelation, “Oh! No! I know what’s happening. MEW3 is too powerful even for his own body. He can’t contain all that power. It’s like a....” “...pressure cooker when there too much steam and no place for it to escape. NO!!!” screams May. “It has to go somewhere and if it can’t it simply... explodes” says Brock, horrified. Misty replies, “And that energy sphere, sooner or later it’s going to rupture”. “I don’t believe it. He is sacrificing himself just to protect us...” says Ash in disbelief. Just then an immense explosion occurs and a blinding white light spreads over the sky.
When the light clears they see.... nothing.... no sign of what just happened. The 2 warriors, the beams of energy, the gigantic energy sphere, even the protective shell... nothing.
Watery pearls trickle down the cheeks of our heroes. Even the birds themselves curse the heavens for this madness. “He knew everything...He sensed it...He saved us....And I called him a monster. It was all my fault.” cries Misty. Ash consoles her by saying that it was not hers, his or anybody’s fault. The only one who deserves to be punished is Girudian. They turn their blood-red eyes towards Girudian’s ship.
With one flap of their wings the birds fly towards Girudian’s ship, but then they hit something as hard as a brick wall. Girudian’s ship is being protected by a shield. He then proceeds to mock them, “HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! How about that! Let’s see how you beat me now. Your precious friend is dead and he died like a dog. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will just send my ‘orbs’ to finish you off. I told you, that you’d pay. MEW3’s death is nothing more than an inconvenience.
This sets our heroes off; the birds fire a concentrated blast at the shield which causes it to rupture. Five ‘mad’ pokemon fly into Girudian’s ship and begin destroying everything they see and manage to free Mew, Celebi and Jirachi. The ship starts to fall but Mew keeps it in place. Ash and his friends walk over to Girudian who is lying on the ground bleeding. Ash says, “In your own words Girudian. You deserve worse...much much worse”
Jirachi looks at them and senses their pain. May walks over, puts her hand on its head and cries, “If you truly can fulfill any wish, then please.....bring Mewtwo back ....please” At once Jirachi’s eyes begin to glow and it communes with Celebi to create a space-time fissure out of which walks through.... Mewtwo!! Ash runs over and gives him a big hug and he gives him one in return. They thank Mewtwo for his help and Misty apologizes to him, to which he replies, “No, thank you. We all have our dark sides.” Brock then smiles and proclaims with glee, “HAHA! Take that! We won”. Tracey makes a mischievous smile, “Hey, let’s give this guy what he deserves” and almost like a reply Celebi opens a time gate and pushes Girudian into it.
Brock asks, “Hey when is he going??” to which Tracey quips “Some-time where he won’t be such a big pest to everyone”
[/align]
[align=center]EPILOGUE

Our heroes triumphantly leave Girudian’s ship and Mewtwo makes sure nothing is left of it.
May says to Mewtwo, “You know, I doubt if you have met any decent humans up till now, come with us, we know a lot of them.” Mewtwo accepts. The 3 pokemon Celebi, Jirachi and Mew fly off in their own directions. Ash and Misty and May and Tracey fly off holding hands while Brock smiles and hums to himself, “...a one woman man’s what I wannabe but there’s 2 special girls for me” Mewtwo stops for a moment straining to hear a faint voice, “HAHAHA!!! I’m... not... DEAD.... HAHAHA!!!”
He shrugs it off and fly’s off too.
Our heroes and Mewtwo are now sitting in a laboratory outside Ever-Grande with Max, Prof. Birch, Prof. Oak and Delia Ketchum. “My, you kids have got quite a story there, 1 megalomaniac, 2 super-clone pokemon, 3 ultra-rare pokemon and 5 legendry birds being ridden by 5 action hungry kids HAHA!” quips Prof. Oak. “Ash! What have I told you about saving the world” scolds Ash’s mother Delia jokingly. “The most interesting thing is the fact that Misty was pulled towards the medallion which saved her and Ash’s life....is there a connection??” Ash and Misty go red in the face. Birch starts to laugh, “See Oak. I told you! I can read people’s faces”
Delia moves her attention and comments, “You know what, I once remember hearing about such a cloning experiment on the news but I had my doubts whether they would actually do it” to which Mewtwo replies, “Well madam, the answer is right in front of you”
Prof. Oak then asks, “What about the medallion, it seems to contain powerful psychic energy, and apparently these 5 pokemon are bound by it”
They all move outside and find the birds waiting for them. “I think they deserve to be freed, after all they saved our lives. Let’s destroy it” suggests Misty. They agree and all 5 of them grab a part of the medallion and break it. The birds make a respectful bow and fly off.
After the others leave Mewtwo asks Prof. Oak, “Professor, I am unique and due to this I feel lonely. Most of the time I am around, pokemon who have simple minds and I dare not come before humans. I feel the need for someone with whom I can share my thoughts with... a friend. What should I do??”
To this the Professor replies, “I think I have the perfect solution for your problem, there have been these reports of a strange blue dog like pokemon that roams the mountains of Hoenn. He is presumably the only one of his kind. I think you should try and find him”
Without saying anything more, Mewtwo flies off in search of the blue-dog (guess who?)
[/align]

[align=center]And so my friends, ends another exciting pokemon adventure. I sincerely hope all those who read it enjoyed it. In the end Ash, May, Brock and Max return to Ever-Grande to prepare for the Pokemon League, Misty and Tracey, return to Cerulean City. For more thrills, spills and what not. Read my 3rd fanfic
[marq=right]DARK STARTERS[/marq]
[/align]
Last edited by Shiny Suicune on July 23rd, 2006, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Emerald » July 8th, 2006, 9:34 am

Cool!!!!!!! I realy liked that.
The only flaw was that the story was kinda corny
BUT THE FIGHT SEQUENCE WAS AWESOME!!!

Hmmm.........
That line, "May and Tarcey sitting in a tree k..." is going to make millions of CONTESTSHIPPERS extremely angry.........lol!
Anyway, May and Drew doo fit much better that May and Tracey.
lol! LOVE TRIANGLE! HAHAHAHA!
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Enter the MEW3 [RATED- PG-13]

Postby ranamayu » June 18th, 2008, 8:59 pm

i loved it only one thing........ lol how many days it took you to finish the story cause i know i cant write that in one day.
~~~~~~Pokemon Lover~~~~~~~

Pokemon is my blood
Pokemon is in my spirit
Pokemon is in my blood

You know What i Think I am a Pokemon
ranamayu
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales