DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Moons of fire

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Moons of fire

Postby kaijudo » May 2nd, 2010, 8:57 pm

MOONS OF FIRE

All this time I never knew on what to do with what I encountered. Passing through a forest tiredly, as I had been flying for a long time, I was flying forward very fast. I had no clue on how I got this ability even though I was a Quilava. My ability to fly across the sky was very weird. All I remember before my evolution from a baby Cyndaquil to a teenage Quilava is being locked up in a basement surrounded by tubes of all kinds. I my self was in a tube. I have faint images of that time, nothing more. What I do to fly, do you want to know? Well, I myself am not sure on how the process works. All I do is spin around to create flames and then I’m able to dash across the sky in any position I wish to. I’m glad I can do this, flying in this heavenly sky grants me freedom.

I hadn’t noticed my own kind for a long time. If I look closely enough as I dash through the sky, through the leaves of the quiet forest I may spot another Quilava. I, being different from them, do not have an obligation or liking to go and join them nor do they want me in any case. Being like this is a boon and a curse. Loneliness is not an endless thing to ponder about and I am a very optimistic person, so I brush aside such things. I spun once more and then landed perfectly, a few feet before a small gushing stream. I padded forward and took a few minutes to drink some water, even a fire pokemon needs water to live.

I was running across a clearing. Do not ask me why, I am not sure of myself why I do such things. It may be deplorable, but such things have to be done to prevent a mundane existence. The grass was warm and wet and I liked running through it. It was joyful. What more can you say about running through grass? I was reaching the boundary, where the grass stretches into the forest. I was preparing for take off, as I did not want to go through the forest, when out of nowhere I saw a blazing tornado of fire erupt in the air. I was stopped in my tracks by it. Then once the fire cleared, there was a female Quilava surrounded by the sparks and flames that were the last to die, I was stunned by it for a second. For the first time in my life I actually noticed another Quilava that I took a liking too.

What I meant was that, this was the first Quilava I ever felt like talking to. I was cautious as I do not know how to approach another Quilava, especially a girl. It was pretty awkward, so I sat down timidly and waited for something to erupt. She had turned and then noticed me. Her eyes grew big for a moment out of surprise and then it grew small again as she saw that I was no threat. Even pokemon have territories and clans.
She asked me what my name was; I replied in a small voice, I haven’t had the need to use my voice in a long time. She replied with her name and then lay down on the grass. I was still sitting, intimidated by the encounter. I said little things just to not keep the spark of the conversation from not going down. She replied with short sentences, but was still interested in whatever I was saying.

After talking for a time, she left and I was still a bit nervous. Not sure on what to do I laid down there. Had we become friends? Will we see each other again? These thoughts rotated in my mind. There was only one way to find out, and that was to wait for her here tomorrow. I left to find shelter and general needing for the night and then I slept. The sleep was long and disturbed, for no general reasons. When the dawn awoke, I stumbled out of my rock like shelter which I had found after a long time and then approached the plain I was on yesterday. I waited for a long time. Eventually, some hours past noon, she ran out of the forest and suddenly stopped surprised to see me here again. I said hello and then we started talking with each other again. After a while, during sun set or so, she asked me to fight with her. I was very surprised; I haven’t fought a battle in all my life.

But I got even more surprised as my battle instincts took over. I was going left and right at an amazing speed as she started to charge at me. I was creating blurred clones here and there. Once I reached my target I stopped. I couldn’t hit a girl, it was against my principles. She hesitated and stopped as well for some unknown reason, probably because of my nature. I explained why I couldn’t strike and she said that it was okay, she wanted to know whether I would strike a girl or not. Then I told her about some of the aspects of my life, such as how a loner I was and all my hobbies and likings. She said she would take me to a place. She left again as the dusk settled in after saying goodbye and then I proceeded to find some shelter. Once again, my sleep was disturbed.

The next day I went to the place the girl had told me about. She was there waiting for me. It was a place with streams that lead into a huge cave. I followed her quietly not knowing what I was going into. The inside of the cave was huge and it was circular. The ceiling was high and there were holes on the walls. She pressed something on the wall and suddenly bubbles came out of the holes. I touched one of the bubbles and it popped with a musical sound. Suddenly I remembered something from my past, a typhlosion raising me high enough to pop a bubble with the same note. I suddenly felt flames beside me and I snapped back to reality.

I told the Quilava on what I had seen and that it was one of the few memories of my past. I told her about the tubes and things and she was calmly paying attention. I was apparently shocked a lot and trembling, so she took me outside and to the top of a hill with a waterfall in the middle of it. On top of the waterfall we were talking again enjoying the breeze on our faces. I enjoyed talking with her a lot. It was loads of fun; she and I had a lot in common. Some thing were different between us but most of the thing she liked, I liked. When dusk again settled in, she said goodbye and then left. I stood up after she left and for the first time in my life, my heart ached when I saw her go.

After that I had realized that I loved her, but this sensation was new and unfamiliar. It took me a lot of time to grasp the meaning of this new experience. I decided that I would meet her everyday and talk with her, even if it wasn’t possible. After that I waited everyday and she would come. Some days she wouldn’t be able to come, but I would wait anyway just incase she might come. Sometimes I would write messages in the sand, I’m pretty good at writing but I have nothing to write on. If I was a human, I would have paper to write on and to keep safe my ideas. The days went by each going like this until for a week she didn’t come.

I looked for her across the whole forest. I searched in trees, in caves, even in streams. Eventually after hours of frantic search I found her in the musical bubble cave. She was lying down on her side with a boiling hot fever. Even fire pokemon can have a fever. She was boiling hot was I was really worried. I quickly went outside and searched for a noctowl. They would know what herbs to give her. I knew a certain noctowl and I flew like heck to reach him. The noctowl was surprised at my hurry but told me what herbs to look for. I set off in a dash and I plucked all the herbs. After I gave it back to the noctowl, he gave it to me all mashed in a small leaf folded neatly. I thanked him before flying off again to the musical bubble cave where my love was almost dying because of a fever.

She was lying there still but alive. I gave her the packet to chew on. I helped her swallow it by making her get up. She looked a lot better after an hour. She thanked me but was concerned about something, my ability to fly. It seems that I hadn’t told this to her. But she didn’t think it was weird at all, to my relief, and said she was different as well. She concentrated a bit and suddenly she made water out of thin air. It seemed that she had some weird ability of controlling water. My relief is beyond what I could say in words. I stayed by her side all the time until the entire fever had subsided bringing her water at times of need or something to eat, she couldn’t take water much by her self because she was left exhausted by the fever. Her last attempt just to show me her ability left her more exhausted.

After a day, the fever had gone down and we walked through the forest slowly heading for our usual meeting place. She kept thanking me after that, because if I hadn’t found her soon, she would’ve died. I kept saying that it was something I had to do. I still wasn’t sure on how to say that I loved her. My heart was bursting to say it but I couldn’t get the courage up to say it. I guess it would have to remain like this until I could say it. We reached the plains after some time of walking and then we sat down and looked at the sky, it was past dusk now and the moon was slowly climbing above the horizon. We chatted about something slowly. Both of us were tired and we fell asleep right under the moonlight.

Something threw me right across the plain, almost out of it. I was shocked out of my sleep by this. A huge blast raged across the plain. I could see the Quilava getting almost hit by it. I flew right there and stepped in front of the blast. It hit me but I deflected it and threw it right into the sky. Suddenly there was a roar of bullets. I got hit somewhere and I almost lost my consciousness. I knew she would be hit as well so I stepped in front of her. I got hit by a million bullets; I was in such pain, but I felt happy knowing she wouldn’t be hurt. Suddenly the bullets stopped and out of the shadows came two forms. They were humans, pokemon poachers of a sort. I didn’t know how much I was bleeding but I was still conscious. They were talking about taking both of us to someplace to sell. They readied they’re guns again and the bullets came again. This time I was ready.

Sometimes pokemon in the wild evolve prematurely before the right age. I would only be a typhlosion after my teenage. But sometimes, something can unlock the evolution. That’s what happened now. I suddenly evolved into a typhlosion and roared out of anger. The bullets that were near me disintegrated. Out of anger I formed a giant claw of fire on my right arm and swung it. I hit the two men, I was sure of it. But after a split second I saw two golems blocking my attack. I roared in frustration and swung it again. The golem got hit really hard and both went flying into the forest.

In that distraction, I didn’t notice the giant missile like thing that was approaching me. It was sudden and it hit me square in the chest. This time I felt all of my blood on my body. My ribs were almost destroyed. The poachers sent out two feraligatrs. I knew it was over for both of us. That’s when I heard a roar and my love evolving. There was a blast of flames and the scream of the poachers. I saw the sky weaved with flaming infernos. I slowly stood up, moaning in pain. I saw the plain burnt and charred. I saw my love, now a typhlosion burning up whatever the poachers were trying to do. Suddenly, out of nowhere came backup.

Suddenly jeeps with more poachers came after the stampede of a lot of different pokemon. I barely moved out of the way of a tyranitar in the chaos. The poachers set up more guns and started shooting. I rushed forward to help my love. We were caught in the rain of bullets. I slowly moved to her in the fray and hugged her as the bullets kept coming. She hugged me back and I told her about my feelings towards her. We cuddled in the ground and felt our warm bodies radiating heat. We both roared with a great flare and erupted fire. It spewed across the whole plain like a raging tornado. All the jeeps, the poachers, their pokemon and what else in the field was burnt to a crisp.

The moonlight shone on us as we were catching our final breaths. We were still cuddling next to each other waiting for death to come. The air had a burnt smell to it, being so obvious that we burnt the whole field. And suddenly out of nowhere, I recollected all my past memories. I remembered everything, right down to the fact where I was an experiment at a lab of some evil organization. My love was also a victim of this same thing. I remember that I had seen her before. I remembered my life with my parents, when I was a baby and then when I was poached. I told everything that I started recollecting to her slowly. Eventually the moon was covered by clouds and then she nuzzled me before we both closed our eyes, whether It was the last time we would see the moon is unknown.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, there's my second story on romance. I don't know whether this is good or not, but I hope you enjoy this. :D
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: Moons of fire

Postby nayakrox » July 18th, 2010, 6:53 pm

wow kajidou or wateva.......gr8 story............
nayakrox
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 60.23

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales