DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Rules for Fan-Ficton

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Rules for Fan-Ficton

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 22nd, 2006, 10:29 pm

I'll make this simple and sweet!!

RULES
1. No Spamming; spam is a post that brings absolutely nothing to the thread.

2. Do NOT flame, flaming is insulting the author. Saying a fic is bad by saying for example: because I don't like fic about Ash and Misty/May/etc being in love, this would be flaming the author.

3. DO rate your fanfiction in either the title or first post. By this i mean the content. Like in the movies, please mention wether it is G,PG,PG-13,18 or R. If its R then please first pm and show it to one of the admins so that we can check that its not too innapropriate

4. Though it is not compulsory, unless your story is very large, try to give it all in one post. It makes it look good

5. Post a poll so that people are able to rate your story

6. Do NOT insult or bash for any reason, not only does it show a lack of maturity but it’s bloody annoying.

7. Do NOT use similes instead of pokemon names in your fic, it has got to be one of the most annoying things, imaginable. I don want this: Hikari shouted,":rayquaza:! USE HYPERBEAM!!" There is however a loop hole. Eg: Hikari shouted, ":smallrayquaza:! USE HYPERBEAM!

8. Though we do allow humour fanfictions, it will not be tolerated if they exist purely to insult a race, religion or whatever, you might find it funny but in days like now we don’t need little morons running around encouraging through their own stupidity

9. Plagurism i.e. stealing someone elses idea will not be tolerated.

10. If you review a fanfic then please be professional. That is, dont just say that it sucks or something like that. I want proper reviews with the pros and cons
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Emerald » July 23rd, 2006, 3:03 pm

WOW!
Nice rules. I doubt that we will be having any so called R rated fanfics but there is always a first time.
Hmmm......... I think there should not be a loop hole in the smiley one. Posting the smilesys instead of the
pokemon names seems childish to me.
About the plagirism one. You should add that if the original writer is acknowleged then you can post it as HIS idea but your fanfic.
Like shiny gave me the idea for my Regis fanfic.
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales