DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Planet Pokémon

Share your intriguing Pokémon fan fiction works for our readers

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Planet Pokémon

Postby ganesha27 » October 14th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Part 1

A very nice day on Earth and everyone doing their works as usual. But suddenly NASA discovered some spaceship coming towards our planet. That spaceship landed in the vast Sahara Desert and soon all the satellites were being controlled by the spacemen in the spaceship. All the TV channels, radio frequencies, mobile networks were under their control.

A voice came to all the ears on Earth, but only for humans, it said in English "We are also humans like you, but from another planet name Planet Pokémon", all the world was bewildered. Many countries sent its Air Force to the place but they were asked to stop as a person from the spaceship emerged out of it saying "We need your help in keeping our planet stable". As there are many people who know about Pokémon were a bit excited to know about them.

Soon they were brought to Japan as those people wanted to meet someone in there. They went to the makers of Pokémon Company and after looking at them, they again took the control over the Earth's communication and declared that the makers of Pokémon Company are from Planet Pokémon came here and settled leaving all they have got behind in their planet. This created a huge sensation and the media was back into action with the spacemen giving them back the controls.

They announced the need of young, talented people from Earth to stabilize their planet. Soon it they told "Those who are interested in coming over to their planet, come out of your houses raise your hands in the air, you'll be transmitted to a place where you would be tested and then if qualified will be taken to Planet Pokémon". As told by them many have raised their hands, including me, but nothing happened, soon they told that it is not the time, they'll give timings to all the people of the world for the test.

As it was not the time, people discussed it among friends and family to come up with final decisions. Many also discussed on forums. As others I too discussed it with my family and friends around and I got a green signal to go there if I got selected. Then I logged on to my PC and started to discuss it among my online friends on forums. One of my online friends told me that he too wanted to go there and asked whether we can travel on Planet Pokémon together, to which I instantly agreed.

Finally it was the time when the test is to be conducted. Spacemen conducted the test and I was among the lucky 100 to be selected to go there, even my online forum friend was selected to ge there. So our journey began in the spaceship after bidding farewell to our family and friends on Earth.

(Part 2 will be coming up shortly)​
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Advertisement

Re: Planet Pokémon

Postby Victini223 » October 14th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Whoa. Nice story :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby ganesha27 » October 16th, 2013, 12:11 am

Part 2

After getting into the atmosphere of Planet Pokémon, the captain of the spaceship ordered the pilot to hover it there. Even the Rayquaza left us, it might have felt the good aura of us. So finally the captain turned towards us and said "We are in the atmosphere of Planet Pokémon, now I want you all to discuss among yourselves and choose the region where you want to pursue your dream of becoming a Pokémon Trainer or Coordinator, Breeder, Connoisseur, researchers, etc. But keep in mind that you have to save the planet from the evil people known as Team Rocket, beware of them until you get strong enough." Now we all chose our favorite regions to go for our journeys. My friend and I chose Kalos region to explore.

We all were teleported to the regions we wanted to go. Now a man came named Manik Chandra, we called him Prof. Chandra as he was one of the professors of this planet. He offered us the starters of Kalos, my friend took Froakie, but I said "Sorry professor for not taking the Pokémon you are offering. The captain of the spaceship told us we would get any Pokémon we wanted if we are not too greedy, so can I get a Riolu." Then Prof. Chandra said "Ok my son, I'll give a Riolu. My friends told me to bring it along with me as he heard you both talking about the starters you dream of choosing. (Handing over to me) Take good care of it my son."

He left us on Route 2 of the Kalos region and went away with his big Pidgeot. Now we were travelling towards Santalune Forest, and suddenly we heard a voice of that of a girl, we went there running. We saw girl on the ground, terrified, also there was a Scatterbug just a few feet away, my friend sent his Froakie out, asking it to send the Scatterbug away using Bubble. Then the girl was relieved and said "Thank you for helping me, I was really scared when it just leaped onto me. By the way can I come along you guys till the next city as I'm really scared of things like this." My friend immediately said "Ok you can come along us till the next city, but you have to be bold if you want to become a good trainer and catch different Pokémon." Then we three together started our adventure in the forest.

(Part three is in my mind, but will be here tomorrow)
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » October 16th, 2013, 5:33 pm

I think your stories should be published in PokeMagazine.

Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 16th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Great Idea Victini.
Now my review on Story:
Great story but can you tell what type of test did Pokemon Planet Company took.
Second,the name of professor is great.
Third I feel like a real Pokemon Trainer when you talked about adventure of Kalos with your friends.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 16th, 2013, 9:19 pm

Yeah! Prof.Chandra sounds cool
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Tales