DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

My Pokemon Greeting Card

Hey You Pika-so! A place for all budding artists to showcase your art-work.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

My Pokemon Greeting Card

Postby DP-NiSh » March 9th, 2007, 4:35 pm

Uh.. this happened 4 months back, in December '06, but was waiting for a better scanned image, which unfortunately ain't got yet.

So rayquaza rocks (realname: Sana) was a very close friend of my around that time, apart from Yahoo Msger convos, we were often hooked up on SMS, and a reason for that maybe coz she was visiting Mumbai for a couple of days to attend a function, and was eager to meet me up (since that's where I live (unfortunately again, lol)).

Hence, as I have this weird attitude of sending custom-made cards and gifts to people around Christmas time, where people = close Online contacts, I thought of the same for rayquaza rocks. I made up 4 gifts actually, lol, 1 wrapped gift, 2nd the card, 3rd chocolates (she wuvs them =D just like me does), 4th being some Pokemon CDs filled with files from my random Pokemon collection. Now that's how my gifts are, completely random, and to random people, Lol.

Soz sat up late night to think of sumthin up for the card (thought custom-made cards convey more message than printed cards available in stores), and randomly made it up.

The main reason of me posting is, this was my first time drawing Pokemon. In my 3 yrs of fandom, I've never drawn Pokemon (maybe once or twice, don't remember). So since I did, and we have got a lovely Art Corner here, thought of sharing it. Do comment, I'm a beginner so be easy on me ;p especially since I've spent all night upto 5 in the morning for the card, since she was arriving that very morning.

Unfortunately I also had a low-res camera mobilephone then, so the images don't seem much focussed, but rayquaza rocks being lazy, aint yet scanned high-res for me. Oh and these are the scans of only the cover, the inner card ain't scanned, since uh.. some things have gotta be private =p and the text prolly wudn't look good on low-res.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Petey » March 9th, 2007, 4:52 pm

They're so kawaii! ^__^;
Did you use crayons? Or color pencils? =P
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » March 9th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Oil Pastels I think.... FTW!!
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: My Pokemon Greeting Card

Postby Blaziken75 » March 10th, 2007, 12:01 pm

cool drawings, better than I could do(I suck at drawing and am too lazy to do it)

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Queen Rayquaza » March 17th, 2007, 8:12 pm

dont worry.. the're TREASURED!!!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby DP-NiSh » May 2nd, 2007, 9:23 am

I randomly get the urge to try out sketching some D&P Pokémon XD will do it soon and post
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Ewan » May 23rd, 2007, 10:36 pm

Wow! SOOO Kawaii!

How should post some more artwork! =D

Much better than anything that I could do! =)
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

• Advertisement

Return to The Poké-Canvas