DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

School Rumble club - Join here for general discussions about

Discussions on all other animes, not having a sub-forum of their own, go in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

School Rumble club - Join here for general discussions about

Postby DP-NiSh » August 22nd, 2006, 9:35 pm

[highlight=violet][align=center][font=Trebuchet MS]School Rumble[/font][/highlight]
スクールランブル sukūru ranburu[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

[highlight=orange]Short Description[/highlight]
The series is a comedy that covers the daily life of second year high school student Tsukamoto Tenma, her friends, her classmates, and their many unsuccessful attempts at love. The story is light-hearted and contains the group's daily trials and imaginations. At the beginning of the first season, the main focus of the story is Tsukamoto Tenma's love triangle, with her love interest, Karasuma Ōji, and Harima Kenji's "secret" love for Tenma.

As of the 6th and 7th volumes of the manga, the plot of the story has changed greatly. The story has switched to focusing mostly on the interactions between two of Tenma's classmates, Harima Kenji and Sawachika Eri, and her younger sister, Tsukamoto Yakumo. Tenma and Karasuma Ohji play more infrequent and minor roles. This is commonly attributed to the popularity polls conducted regularly in the Japanese magazine, which revealed that these three characters are the most popular characters in the series.

[hr]

I learnt about this series from a couple of online friends and thought it was good enough to try it out, and when I did, I was truly addicted to it, Lol. It's a great Love Comedy. I've watched (at the moment when I'm writing this post) around 23 First Term(season) episodes. I plan to finish the season soon, and watch the OVAs and start with the second term.

I was also addicted to the ending song Lol, it's quite a funny one, here's a clip:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osVw_hBnF4o[/youtube]

I'm sure no one at the moment here watches it, so I won't be getting any replies >.> but I highly recommend it to u :smile: Do try to watch it, WARNING tho: it does contain a bit of adult humour, but Lol, not heavily, just a bit of comedy xP Well that's how animes are ;p

Whatever I found not suitable for younger ages can be (reveal at ur own choice): [spoiler] Humour like u know, sizes D, E... a guy called Imadori-kun is obsessed with girls havin that size; a few scenes in a bikini; no nude scenes tho; [/spoiler]

To try out the anime, I'd suggest the fansubbing group, W-F (WannabeFansubs).
You can get it on Bittorrent, or on IRC, XDCC bot WF|Akira serves them on #wannabefansubs @ irc.rizon.net
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: School Rumble club - Join here for general discussions a

Postby DP-NiSh » August 22nd, 2006, 10:00 pm

Here's one of my favorite scenes in the series LMAO :lol: It's the Art Class scene from Episode 3. I'd like to recommend it to all of u non-School Rumblers ;p DO TRY IT ... PRESS PLAY AT THIS INSTANT Lol.. It's really funny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYRHRSb5w5A[/youtube]

OMG how I loved Tenma-chan in there :lol:
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: School Rumble club - Join here for general discussions a

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 28th, 2006, 9:53 pm

lol :lol: its a funny anime alright but seems a bit too adult for my tastes
btw tenma chan looks younger in ur sig than the videos
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » August 28th, 2006, 10:05 pm

That's how animes are lol, some scenes are shown funny by makin the character look real young or weird kind of xD

But lol, it does have a bit of adult touch, but heh, its not so bad, just call it a teen touch ;p ur already a teen right Lol. Don't mind that ending song tho, the anime scenes aren't that bad. Altho I really prefer watching these animes rather than current bollywood movies... ugh
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 29th, 2006, 4:54 pm

well yeah i guess ur right ill try it if im bored and dont have anything to do. And i agree once more that animes are much much better than watching bollywood movies
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Anime / Manga