DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans unite &

Discussions on all other animes, not having a sub-forum of their own, go in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans unite &

Postby DP-NiSh » August 22nd, 2006, 10:21 pm

I've been addicted to this song ever since I found out the full version mp3. It's the Powerpuff Girls Z ending theme, and sung by Yifei, which is her first single and a big hit. I actually watched 3 episodes of PPG Z yet so that's how I got into it.

Here's the PPG Z ending theme:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTzqCX1g_ME[/youtube]

And, I was so excited to find that it also has a music video xD That's what got me more addicted Lol, DO DO try it, It's really sweet, I believe it'll be addictive if u keep listening to it again and again :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsr2DML--g[/youtube]

I also managed to get the 97MB High Quality of the Music Video xD and the full version mp3 instrumental. If anyone's interested, I'll post it here.
I've listened and watched this over 400 times in 5 days xDDDD... can't stop watchin' it. This single alone has a big fandom lol, here's a fanlisting site about it: http://www.anglettes.net/ppgz

And mind u, before u post any stupid comments, I don't believe this is girlish or anything, I love it however it maybe, and u shud try it out too :p I've finally managed to sing it perfectly xP Oh yes, I always spend hours tryin to sing anime songs that I'm addicted to ^^
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans uni

Postby Blaziken75 » August 23rd, 2006, 12:31 am

lol, That song has gotten into my head.I can't stop myself from humming that tune sometimes.I never thought that I would get addicted to a jap song.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Re: PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans uni

Postby DP-NiSh » August 23rd, 2006, 12:46 am

Yahoo! Msger convo wrote:Nishant: Yifei says go to bed Swarnava
Swarnava Seal: I gotta go now
Swarnava Seal: seriously
Nishant: I petpetted Yifei now
Nishant: shes in my display pic
Nishant: she talks with u all now
Nishant: xD </fandom>
Nishant: seeya
Nishant: gnite
Swarnava Seal: yeah
Swarnava Seal: bye
Swarnava Seal has signed out. (8/23/2006 12:45 AM)
[hr]

xDDDDD Lol, great to know that, I'll be tryin to upload the mp3s lol
U can't stop humming, but I can't stop singing xD coz I can almost sing the lyrics perfectly now xP
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans unite &

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Strange that PPG created by Americans and PPGZ by Japanese.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Re: PPGZ ED - Yifei's 1st single - Mayonaka no Door fans unite &

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Strange.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Anime / Manga