DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Funny Anime Questions

Discussions on all other animes, not having a sub-forum of their own, go in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Funny Anime Questions

Postby DP-NiSh » September 7th, 2006, 1:07 am

Alright, here's sumthing I hope makes a good topic to post about. I just found it out from another anime related forums. Here u post ur questions bout an anime, or animes which u always wondered about.

I'll give a few examples to get the idea clear:

Q: Does everything turn gold when goku turns ssj?

Q: Vegeta's hair was black, Bulma's was blue. Where the hell did Trunks' purple hair come from?

Q: Why do Japanese schoolgirls wear sailor outifts?

Q: Why didn't Ed and Al just screw the alchemy and just use black magic to restore their bodies and bring back their mom? 9 out of 10 VooDoo doctors cant be wrong when it come to stuff like that.

Lol, and yes in turn others can answer ur questions too, and u can answer theirs. So if ur askin a question, make sure to prefix a 'Q:' so that they're differentiated from the other discussions. Get going now :p
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Funny Anime Questions

Postby mantislovervaibhav » August 21st, 2010, 11:25 am

Alright, I'll be the first then. :D
A: (Does everything turn gold when goku turns ssj?) No, only in the Frieza arc. After that, the power loses its charm, just like the Oozaru transformation.
Q: [Related to Pokemon, and Power Rangers {not anime, i understand} and a host of such programmes] Why don't you use full power right from the beginning if you're gonna use it to win anyway and you'd be whupped without it?
mantislovervaibhav
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 29.95

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Looking from the game point of view....
You need to gain the experience for that> :|

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby keshavkd » December 26th, 2011, 7:09 am

(Q:[Related to Pokemon, and Power Rangers {not anime, i understand} and a host of such programmes] Why don't you use full power right from the beginning if you're gonna use it to win anyway and you'd be whupped without it?]))

Ans : Its to increase the suspense and all that sh*t even though you know that the good guy'll win,
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
This was the team i beat the elite in Pokemon White. I guess all were above Lv90.
keshavkd
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,404.77

• Advertisement

Return to Anime / Manga